Support LOCAL without spending a dime - cast your votes!

23 Jun 2021 09:43 #1 by daddyshomemadesyrup
How can you help support LOCAL businesses without spending a single penny? CAST YOUR VOTES!!

We are so excited!! Daddy's Homemade Syrup has been nominated for the new business of the year with Evergreen Chamber of Commerce - thank you to all who nominated us for the Sparkle and Shine Business Awards on August 14, 2021! We appreciate all your support!

Make sure to get your votes in using the link below and continue the amazing support!
Cast your vote
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jun 2021 15:46 #2 by ScienceChic
Congratulations on your very well-deserved nomination Daddy's Homemade Syrups! You've jumped into our business community with both feet, working tirelessly at promoting and helping others as you've labored to build your business and I am so happy for you! No matter the outcome, you are a winner in my book and your business will continue to thrive and grow. I'm rooting for ya!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Jun 2021 06:00 #3 by daddyshomemadesyrup
Thank you so much for the amazing reply. It has been such a rewarding experience to be able to help others along the way as we have been building our business. We want every aspect of what we are doing to set a good example for our kids and our futures and to show them not only the important things you can learn from owning your own business but helping others and being a part of the community as well. We are just so honored to have been nominated over so many amazing new businesses, no matter the outcome. We appreciate all the support!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds