Proudly announcing our newest location in Evergreen!

12 Aug 2021 16:39 #1 by Moore Lumber and Hardware
We're growing! Evergreen Ace Hardware & Paint, a Moore Lumber & Hardware company, will be opening in October in the Bergen Park King Soopers shopping center. Save the date for our ribbon cutting with the Evergreen Chamber of Commerce on October 28th - details to come.

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/EvergreenAceHardwareandPaint

Now with four locations in Colorado: Pine, Bailey, Bennett, and Castle Rock.
186 Mount Evans Blvd, Pine, CO 80470
5195 County Road 64, Bailey, CO 80421

Open Monday-Friday 7AM-6PM
Saturday 8AM-5PM
Sunday 9AM-4PM

(303) 674-1001
www.moorelbr.com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2021 18:16 #2 by Moore Lumber and Hardware
We are pleased to announce Celeste as one of the Assistant Store Managers.

Originally, from Myrtle Beach, SC, she brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our team. Celeste’s professional career started in the US Army where she served as a Medic. Celeste brings more than thirteen years of management expertise to our team.

A fun fact about Celeste is that she coaches Junior Olympic Teams for USAG (club level). During Celeste’s free time, she enjoys taking care of her animals which include five goats, twenty chickens, four dogs and a Conure. Celeste’s favorite animal that she owns are the Blue Cochins, “Blue Cochins originally came from China. The breed eventually came to England during Queen Victoria’s reign. I love the breed because of their story. They also remind me of my grandmother."

Celeste’s favorite thing about the employees that she serves is taking the time to learn every team member’s strength and weakness so she can get the best performance from her team. The key attributes that she brings from her career in gymnastics is that “one day you might kill it, and another day the skill is gone. You must drill, drill, drill—through determination and practice you will achieve higher skills. This insight has served me well in my career."

We are very excited about the positive impact she will make at Evergreen Ace Hardware & Paint!

Now with four locations in Colorado: Pine, Bailey, Bennett, and Castle Rock.
186 Mount Evans Blvd, Pine, CO 80470
5195 County Road 64, Bailey, CO 80421

Open Monday-Friday 7AM-6PM
Saturday 8AM-5PM
Sunday 9AM-4PM

(303) 674-1001
www.moorelbr.com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds