Daddy's Homemade at Kittredge Canyon Fest 2021 with Pumpkin Spice!

17 Sep 2021 11:51 - 17 Sep 2021 11:59 #1 by daddyshomemadesyrup
Kittredge Canyon Fest 2021 is this Saturday September 18th from 10-5pm! Put on by Kittredge Civic Association annually; join Daddy's Homemade for a fun-filled day of games, raffles, arts and crafts, and refreshments. Come relax in the beer/wine garden, enjoy the live music, local vendors and other entertainment.

Kittrege Canyonfest and is held annually in Kittredge Community Park. The park is adjacent to Highway 74, on the west end of the town of Kittredge. Ample parking is within walking distance of the park.

We will even have our much anticipated flavor - Pumpkin Spice!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Sep 2021 13:06 #2 by ScienceChic
I think I heard something about your syrups being used for coffee...?! :) :coffee:

I have another meeting to attend so I can't make it, but I hope the Canyon Fest has a huge turnout and is a smashing success!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Sep 2021 14:03 #3 by daddyshomemadesyrup
YES! We use it every day in our coffee - it has been a life saver!

There are so many uses for our all natural homemade syrup!
Coffee, Tea, adult beverages, Italian cream sodas, sparkling water beverages and more!
Meats
Vegetables
Ice cream
Cornbread, cookies, homemade bread and other baked goodies

There isn't anything I have tried our syrup doesn't work well in or on! :)

Sorry we will miss you for this event but appreciate the support! email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for free local deliveries or order online www.daddyshomemadesyrup.com !

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds