Publisher's Ponderings

30 Jun 2023 09:07 #11 by ColoradoSerenity
“As decades of living in Evergreen have worn on, I have drifted toward the extreme Alaskan philosophy that there is no bad weather, just bad clothing. So, summer or not, I get nervous not wearing two pairs of socks, long johns, a long sleeved T-shirt and a vest.”

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/shorts-and-sandals/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Aug 2023 09:55 #12 by ColoradoSerenity
Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean. — John Muir

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/wash-your-spirit-clean/

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

25 Aug 2023 08:28 #13 by ColoradoSerenity
“I am absolutely humbled by the patience and love I have seen in Holly. And, so very proud of her steadfast devotion to a promise.”

In the August edition, Doug Kinzy shares his experience of watching Holly help her mom through her final battles with Alzheimer's. Be sure to check out this touching piece.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/the-promise/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

31 Oct 2023 09:46 #14 by ColoradoSerenity
As someone famous once said, “Ask not what your community can do for you. Ask what you can do for your community!”

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/giving-back/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

21 Nov 2023 11:09 #15 by ColoradoSerenity
In the November Publisher’s Ponderings by Doug Kinzy, he wishes you all a happy Thanksgiving!

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/thanksgiving/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

24 Jan 2024 07:59 #16 by ColoradoSerenity
“When I am feeling particularly wimpy, I give myself permission to quit… but not until I reach some goal!”

In the January edition of Publisher’s Ponderings, Doug shares some advice with readers that has helped him persevere.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/sharing-my-wisdom/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

04 Apr 2024 11:10 #17 by ColoradoSerenity
“As I have gotten older, I have taken to taking stock of long lost friends. Here is what I wrote about one in the January issue of 2018. Last week, Jim Harrell finally found a challenge he could not overcome. A rare lung infection took advantage of his lungs that had been compromised while serving in Vietnam. He quietly passed within days.”

In the March edition of Publisher’s Ponderings, Doug pays tribute to the toughest man and friend.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/the-toughest-man/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds