Publisher's Ponderings

30 Jun 2022 07:28 #1 by ColoradoSerenity
Summer is the perfect time to get out and explore the world! Where are your travels taking you?

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/travel/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jul 2022 12:12 #2 by ColoradoSerenity
“I have always loved the absolute world of science precisely because it is devoid of opinion and there is no shame in being wrong. In fact, being wrong is a scientist’s best friend and leads to a fuller understanding of the problem. Just think of Thomas Edison and how many times he failed.”

In the July edition of Publisher’s Ponderings, Doug Kinzy shares his thoughts on science.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/follow-the-science/

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

24 Aug 2022 10:34 #3 by ColoradoSerenity
The decline of a presence in a physical office has impacts on the business world. In the August edition of Publisher’s Ponderings, Doug Kinzy shares his experiences of being a realtor in the office and the impact it had on his career.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/the-youngbloods/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

22 Sep 2022 13:19 #4 by ColoradoSerenity
“In the late afternoon sunlight, Holly was the most radiantly beautiful woman I have ever seen. The love I could see in her eyes and the love I felt for her nearly brought me to my knees. Holding hands and saying our vows was a thousand times more powerful than I ever expected.”

Doug shares his wedding experience in his Publisher’s Ponderings article this month. Be sure to read this sweet tribute to Holly on our website at coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/love/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds