Publisher's Ponderings

30 Jun 2022 07:28 #1 by ColoradoSerenity
Summer is the perfect time to get out and explore the world! Where are your travels taking you?

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/travel/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jul 2022 12:12 #2 by ColoradoSerenity
“I have always loved the absolute world of science precisely because it is devoid of opinion and there is no shame in being wrong. In fact, being wrong is a scientist’s best friend and leads to a fuller understanding of the problem. Just think of Thomas Edison and how many times he failed.”

In the July edition of Publisher’s Ponderings, Doug Kinzy shares his thoughts on science.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/follow-the-science/

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

24 Aug 2022 10:34 #3 by ColoradoSerenity
The decline of a presence in a physical office has impacts on the business world. In the August edition of Publisher’s Ponderings, Doug Kinzy shares his experiences of being a realtor in the office and the impact it had on his career.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/the-youngbloods/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

22 Sep 2022 13:19 #4 by ColoradoSerenity
“In the late afternoon sunlight, Holly was the most radiantly beautiful woman I have ever seen. The love I could see in her eyes and the love I felt for her nearly brought me to my knees. Holding hands and saying our vows was a thousand times more powerful than I ever expected.”

Doug shares his wedding experience in his Publisher’s Ponderings article this month. Be sure to read this sweet tribute to Holly on our website at coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/love/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

26 Nov 2022 12:27 #5 by ColoradoSerenity
Are you ready for the cold and snow this winter?

Do you know where your snow scraper is? Or are you just planning on using a credit card? Are you still jumping in your truck wearing little more than a t-shirt and shorts?

In the November edition of Publisher’s Ponderings, Doug Kinzy shares some advice on preparing for winter.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/winter-is-coming/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

26 Jan 2023 12:12 #6 by ColoradoSerenity
“Cambridge dictionary defines progress as ‘movement to an improved or more developed state.’ Webster simply defines progress as ‘gradual betterment.’ How can anyone not be in favor of progress? We all want things to be better. And indeed, progress has massively improved the human condition since the early days of cavemen when the average human lifespan was around 35 years."

In the January edition of Publisher’s Ponderings, Doug Kinzy discussed progress and the unintentional consequences that accompany it.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/progress/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

28 Feb 2023 11:11 #7 by ColoradoSerenity
“There are a lot of things about our mountain community to be upset about, especially if you are recently from California. However, the one characteristic of our community that we all might agree upon is that it really does feel like a small town.”

There are so many special things about living in the mountain community that we have to celebrate! Doug shares a few of his favorites in the February edition of Publisher’s Ponderings.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/small-town-living/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

27 Mar 2023 09:47 #8 by ColoradoSerenity
“I have always had a very long attention span to the point where it can be highly annoying to other people… like, you can’t get me to move on. It has, however, served me well for the activities that I am drawn to. Or, was I drawn to those activities because they worked well for my long attention span?

For example, as an engineer, I was able to picture in my head a large schematic diagram of some electronic circuitry and then work on it in my head for hours on end.”

In the March edition of Publisher’s Ponderings, Doug ponders how solitude is beneficial in life.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/solitude/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

26 Apr 2023 07:53 #9 by ColoradoSerenity
In the April edition of Publisher’s Ponderings, Doug Kinzy shares a tribute to long-time friend Glen Gerlach, who passed away at the beginning of April. Check out this touching article and share your memories of Glen.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/glen-gerlach/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

25 May 2023 20:11 #10 by ColoradoSerenity
“The tiger salamander was declared the Colorado State Amphibian in March 2012, after a sustained campaign initiated by the John Babiak family of Denver.”

Learn more about the tiger salamander in the May edition of Publisher’s Ponderings by Doug Kinzy.

coloradoserenity.com/publishers-letter/body-of-knowledge/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds