Parenting & Beyond

07 Jul 2022 07:32 #1 by ColoradoSerenity
Aging takes a toll on people in different ways. Our bodies each handle the process in ways particular to us and even how we handle it varies. In the June edition of Parenting & Beyond, Sandy Hoban shares how her mom handled aging and how she is choosing to do so.

coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspectives/creak-crackle-pop/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Aug 2022 12:07 #2 by ColoradoSerenity
Replied by ColoradoSerenity on topic Parenting & Beyond
In the July edition of Parenting & Beyond, Sandy Hoban shares her vacation experiences from this summer. Be sure to check it out on our website at coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspectives/lifes-a-beach/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

03 Sep 2022 19:46 #3 by ColoradoSerenity
Sandy Hoban shares her experience of childbirth in the August edition of Parenting & Beyond. Check it out on our website at coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspecti...eppelin-kind-of-day/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

03 Oct 2022 07:22 #4 by ColoradoSerenity
“Maybe it’s the rhythmic hush of the waves, the scent of sea salt, an absence of devices, or the fact that I’ve lived in a landlocked state most of my life, but I’m able to transport my brain to another dimension when I get near the ocean. This dimension is devoid of all anxieties, to-dos, and demands. It wraps around me like a fresh cocoon and settles my nervous system. It’s almost as if my mind (and body) longs for the simplicity of just existing without constant chaos. I like to call this existence ‘Vacation Brain.’”

When was the last time you gave your brain a vacation? You don’t have to physically go anywhere to reach that state of bliss. Learn more in Sandy Hoban’s September article.

coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspecti...relude-to-the-bliss/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

01 Feb 2023 09:04 #5 by ColoradoSerenity
“Most amazing to me is the many interests and hobbies I’ve grown out of over time.”

We never quit growing and changing as we progress through life. Sandy Hoban tackles this topic in the January edition of Parenting & Beyond.

coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspectives/growing-changing/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

13 Mar 2023 07:54 #6 by ColoradoSerenity
“There is no way to stop pain. Being human means that you will have different levels of pain throughout your life and at each stage, but your perspective will guide how you handle and live with it.”

coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspectives/fare-you-well/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds