Moving and Selling Many Items

09 Jun 2023 15:09 #1 by User
Hi. I am in Evergreen, moving, and selling many items.
Anyone interested in purchasing any can e-mail at:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

DESK - $50 OBO
Flip up kind. White top. Rollers. You can basically flip two latches underside of desk, and then the whole top flips up to vertical position, and with wheels, can roll easily out of way. Good for those with space limitations or who want flexibility.

STEAM CLEANER, UPHOLSTERY CLEANER, SHOP VAC, CAR DETAILING EQUIP - $250 OBO
McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam Cleaner with 20 Accessories, $170 new, used it twice. Bissell Little Green Pro Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, $150 new, used it twice. Vacmaster Professional, high quality shop vac, very high power motor and suction, with wheels purchased separately, $85 new, very lightly used. Bunch of high end car upholstery cleaning supplies, detailing brushes, drill brushes, etc. New or like new. Easily $500 worth of stuff. $250 or OBO. Selling all in one batch, not individually.

70TB HARD DRIVE ARRAY - $600 OBO
70TB external hard drive array. (5) 14TB WD Red Pro NAS. Used only for backup. VERY light use. About $1600 new. 5 year WD warranty with several years remaining. $600 OBO.

BREVILLE SOUS CHEF 16 FOOD PROCESSOR - $250 OBO
Mercedes of food processors. $450+ on Amazon. Like new. Includes all attachments in the plastic holding case for them.

JBL EXTREME 2 SPEAKER
With shoulder strap. Like new. $100 OBO.

TRAVELPRO SUITCASE - $50 OBO
High end, medium size, very high quality.

BREVILLE TOASTER OVEN BRAND NEW IN BOX - $125 OBO
Model BOV670BSS. $199.99 new, sometimes as low as $175, on Amazon. brand new in box, $125 OBO.

VACUUM BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX FLEX CORDLESS - $50 OBO
Small office or home vacuum. Includes upright attachment for using like normal vacuum. These are awesome, kind of a dustbuster on roids. $150 new on Amazon. Lightly used. Have (2) for sale. Extra filters as well.

FREEZER/FRIDGE - $125 OBO
Insignia NS-CF49BMSS2. $250 new. This is an oversized dorm style fridge on roids. Four feet tall. Bought about 8 months ago. It has a MUCH larger dedicated freezer than other similar sized fridges.

4 TOOLBAGS WITH 100+ TOOLS - $100 OBO
4 or 5 wide-mouth, zip-top style tool bags, 3 large, 2 small, with plastic base that prevents damage to bottom especially when wet. Most are Bostitch brand, yellow bags. Bags are full of well more than 100 tools. Files, screwdrivers, wrenches, tape measures, etc. Probably 100 tools or more, quality generic brands, not brand names. Fair amount of Stanley stuff. Bags alone cost more than $175. $100 OBO for everything. Not selling anything separately. I am selling this because moving. I want one person to come grab everything and get it out of here.

JBL 305P 5INCH STUDIO MONITOR SPEAKERS - $100 OBO
There are 2, a pair. They run $250 on Amazon, selling for $100. They have been sitting on desk in my office under my 34” monitor.

24” LG MONITOR - $50 OBO
Lightly used. $50 OBO.

34” LG MONITOR 2560 x 1080
This worked okay until it developed vertical lines. If you press on the back, on the upper section of the rear exterior of the monitor, they vanish. I was told the case needs to be opened and a small strip added across the top inside the monitor, to press the connections down, and it will work fine, that this was a known issue with these monitors. I just bought another 34” monitor and put this one in storage. For the right person, who can take an hour and open it up and fix it, it could be a good deal. It could also end up being non-repairable, I never opened and looked, but it is priced accordingly for someone who wants to roll the dice. These are about $300 new. $40 OBO.

POWER STOVE AND AUTHENTIC HAND HAMMERED WOK - $300 OBO
This is a power stove, the lightest large and powerful stove money can buy. It is often used by raft guides because it is light, indestructible, and again powerful. Includes wind flaps. This thing is so powerful I never needed them, but they are nice to have. I bought this to provide HIGH heat for a hand hammered wok. This wok is hand crafted by artisans in the same way they have been made for thousands of years. It includes a stainless steel wok cooking spoon, it is large and long. There is also a custom stainless steel attachment that I made which sits on the power stove and holds the wok. $300 OBO.

SONY SRS-XB43 WATERPROOF BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - $75 OBO
Bluetooth. $150 new. Selling for $75. Extremely lightly used.

BREVILLE CITRUS JUICER - $75 OBO
$150 new, high quality stainless. This is the Cadillac of juicers, absolute best citrus juicer you can buy. Excellent condition.

BREVILLE CENTRIFUGAL JUICER - $20 OBO
These are well over $150 and sometimes more than $250. Lots of them being sold used, but for someone buying something else from me getting juicer at same time this is an excellent deal.

FOLDABLE QUEEN BED FRAME - $100 OBO
This has a solid wood base so you can put a memory mattress on it and it will still be comfortable. It has removable screw in legs that are REALLY sturdy, I’m 250lbs and slept on this for years no problem. It folds in half so is portable. $100 OBO.

MYTHBUSTERS ADJUSTABLE LAMP ARM
I made this based on the design provided by the mythbusters guy. I made 2. I am moving and only taking 1. This doesn’t include the actual lamp but you can buy that. The arm itself is very long and works VERY well. $100

TEMPLE OF MAN ILLUSTRATED EDITION
This was something like $100 new. It is in Like New condition. $20.

FOUNDING FATHERS MUSIC
2 records, 2 CDs. This is a compilation of the Founding Fathers favorite songs.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN BY VAN DOREN AUDIO BOOK
$5

SET OF GROOMING CLIPPERS WITH ATTACHMENTS
$5

CAST IRON PAN WITH REMOVABLE HANDLE
Excellent for campers or RVs to save space. $20.

MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR GAITERS
Never used. Like new. $10.

KATADYN WATER FILTERS
These are the best water filters in the world. Lightly used. Large one is $40 OBO. Small one is $20 OBO.

2 URSACK BEAR BAGS
$20

APC LAPTOP SURGE PROTECTOR
$5

2 HEADLAMPS
Lightly used indoors only. $15 OBO for both.

SABRENT HD CADDY
Holds (5) 3.5” hard drives. Bought as backup for my Sabrent enclosure holding 70TB of hard drives, just in case, so I would always have access to data. Used once to test and make sure it works, never needed again. 70TB enclosure also for sale on different listing.

MARBLE MORTAR AND PESTLE
Brand new, never used. $5

LINSYS RE9000 WIRELESS ROUTER EXTENDER
$20

IZOD 2XL FLEECE
Like new. $20.

PIERRE CARDIN GARMENT BAG
Older, but in good shape. $10.

MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR DUAL LAYER GLOVES
Durable exterior, plus fleece liner gloves. Brand new, never used. $20 OBO.

ORANGE WINTER GLOVES
High quality, $10 OBO.

2 HP 19A LASERJET TONER CARTRIDGES
Both brand new never used, original HP not knockoffs.

BOOKSTANDS
Foldable, like new, good quality wood, $5 each.

SHARPIE INK AND PAINT MARKERS
About 30 sharpie permanent ink and paint markers, colors black, pink, white. $5. You’re buying something else from me, this could be a great deal.

500W CAR INVERTER
Pure sine wave, cigarette adapter, has replaceable fuse, also terminals for direct battery connection. Like new $20 OBO.

JEFFERSON AND HIS TIME BY DUMAS MALONE AUDIOBOOKS ALL 6 VOLUMES
$20. All discs in perfect condition. All boxes/cases in good condition.

AB STRAPS
For attaching to bars and hanging and doing ab work. Lightly used.

(4) JACK GEORGES REAL LEATHER ATTACHES - $100 OBO
These are $300 plus each. Selling all four for $100. For those who know what these are, this is an exceptional bargain. One is beat up and old, 2 are like new, 1 is in very good condition.

LOGITECH K800 KEYBOARDS
Have 5 total, 2 new, 3 used. $25 OBO for used, $50 OBO for new.

LOGITECH MX KEYS KEYBOARDS
Brand new, opened to make sure work, put back in box, backups I have just in case. Literally like new. $50 OBO each.

TWO SMALL MULTITOOLS
One gerber, one craftsman. One scissors, one pliers, main central tool when you open it. $5 for both.

HIGH QUALITY BIKE PUMP
Goes up to 120PSI or something like that. Two valve attachments, one for standard bike tires, the other for the higher pressure tires on high-end road bikes. I forget the name of valve types, but they are shown clearly in the picture. $20 OBO.

PAIR OF SCHLAGE PADLOCKS
German made, super high quality, all keyed same, 4 extra keys, never used, bought for storage but bolt on lock was too thick for the bolt at storage unit. VERY robust, more than $60 new. Selling $20 OBO.

GARNETT HILL TWIN SHEETS
2 blue flannel square sheets, twin sized. Never used, like new, bought for twin bed, but then switched to queen bed. No pillowcases, no fitted sheets, just the two square sheets. $10 OBO.

EDDIE BAUER QUEEN PLAID SHEETS
Classic blue/green plaid pattern. Square sheet, elastic fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases, 4 pieces total. Older, great shape. $20 OBO.

BIBLER BLACK DIAMOND EL-DORADO TENT.
$600 new. Older, lightly used, pristine condition, with ground cover. Longer version of famed I-tent. $200 OBO.

NORTH FACE SLICKROCK TENT
$75

TEAPOT
$20 new on Amazon, selling for $5.

BRONNER’S SOAP DOZEN BOTTLES NEW UNOPENED
$20. I ordered directly from Bronner’s, they sent me a huge order by mistake, told me to keep it because return shipping expensive. All bottles new and never opened.

INDUCTION COOKTOP - $30 OBO
Two available. Plugin portable type, you can put in drawer. Both lightly used, like new. $30 for one. Second one has stainless steel edging and plexiglass top and is super easy to clean, $120 on Amazon, $50.

BISSELL VACUUM CLEANER WITH PET CLEANING ATTACHMENTS - $30 OBO
Bissell upright vacuum cleaner used maybe 20 times. Like new. Has canister that is SUPER easy to remove and empty, much better than vacuum bags. Includes attachments for cleaning pet hair and such.

FOUR SAMSUNG PRO 2.5” SSD HARD DRIVES - $25 OBO
Several 2.5” Intel and Samsung Pro SSDs. 4-5 total, 256GB-512GB, $25 for all.

LARGE CROCKPOT - $25 OBO
Hamilton Beach Portable 6 Quart Set & Forget Digital Programmable Slow Cooker with Lid Lock, Temperature Probe, Dishwasher Safe Crock & Lid, Black Stainless (33866)
$75 new, $25, markings smeared off front, works perfectly. Temp probe is sweet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds