Beyond Parenting

07 Jul 2023 13:44 #1 by ColoradoSerenity
“Webby hid in his log for days after molting. I did the same, minus the log.”

In the June edition of Beyond Parenting, Sandy Hoban shares the journey of the preschool classroom pet and how it mirrors some changes in her life.

coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspectives/molting/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Aug 2023 10:00 #2 by ColoradoSerenity
Replied by ColoradoSerenity on topic Beyond Parenting
“Not having anything on the agenda allowed for days to match our personal energy levels.”

Transitioning from scheduling every second to ensure that all the kid's events are covered to an unscheduled life of an empty-nester takes adjusting! Read how Sandy handles this change in her most recent edition of Beyond Parenting.

coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspecti...planned-canal-chaos/

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

31 Aug 2023 16:45 #3 by ColoradoSerenity
How do you feel about moths? Sandy shares a poem of sharing her home with one in the August edition of Beyond Parenting.

coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspectives/empty-silence/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

06 Nov 2023 07:53 #4 by ColoradoSerenity
“He’s spicy and sweet, like the best Chex Mix blend.”

In the October edition of Beyond Parenting, Sandy Hoban shares the emotional journey of dropping her youngest off at college.

coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspectives/bird-launching/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

06 Dec 2023 15:42 #5 by ColoradoSerenity
“Like a well-oiled tag team, dad handed mom a Margarita as she swiftly exited the pool without a word to anyone.”

In Beyond Parenting, Sandy Hoban explores topics of life after your kiddos have flown the nest. In the latest article, she discusses watching a young family at the pool and relives those days with her own children. You can read the article in the November print online at coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspectives/pooling-around/ .

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

29 Dec 2023 16:23 #6 by ColoradoSerenity
“I slowly realized I had been bamboozled—in the best of ways.”

Did you have any unexpected surprises over the holiday season? Sandy shares her Thanksgiving surprise in the December edition of Beyond Parenting.

coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspectives/surprise/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

26 Jan 2024 09:42 #7 by ColoradoSerenity
“I thought I was prepared for this past holiday season. Presents were purchased, holiday parties calendared, and Christmas Eve and New Year plans all in place. Then my two college-aged children arrived home and I was sent on an unexpected journey.”

Read about Sandy’s holiday break with her two children home for the break.

coloradoserenity.com/parenting-perspectives/theyre-baaaack/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

24 Feb 2024 07:03 #8 by ColoradoSerenity
“I used to bust out paints and crafts for my daughter when she was younger. Our kitchen table covered in newspaper was a creative frenzy of happiness. Paint bottles strewn about alongside used brushes, markers, paper and scissors. Prior to a creative session, we’d spend hours in Michael’s Crafts choosing unique paint colors or our next craft endeavor. It was our thing. It’s still our thing, actually.”

In the February edition of Beyond Parenting, Sandy Hoban tells the tale of finding her creative side again - and shares the lessons it has brought her.

coloradoserenity.com/beyond-parenting/bird-mice/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

12 Apr 2024 11:32 #9 by ColoradoSerenity
“Every now and again, reminders of all she has given come streaming back. The clouds clear and small reels of life are revealed. Late nights waking with a sick child—all the worry and fretting. Hours searching grocery aisles for healthy lunchbox options, dinners and random ingredients. The laundry… hours and hours and hours of laundry. She can still feel the unforgiving bleachers below her aching back after years of cheering on her son’s teams. All of it (and so, so much more) done with complete devotion and selflessness. No complaining, just the realities of being a mother.”

Sandy Hoban talks about transitioning into self-care after the kids have left home in the most recent edition of Beyond Parenting.

coloradoserenity.com/beyond-parenting/its-mamas-turn

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds