Small Business Saturday Deals Around Town

25 Nov 2023 11:04 #1 by MountainWelcomeCrew
Kids Closet Resale Shop will have clothing, toys, books, and more Buy One Get One FREE 11am to 4pm. And cookies. 3719 Evergreen Parkway, Evergreen.
#1 skincare in North America! Creators of Lash Boost, Brow Boost, & 4 types of skin and hair regimens! 60 day money back guarantee.

High end/quality leather business here in Evergreen.
Everything is hand crafted, hand stitched, hand cut.
Wallets, belts, leashes, and more.
We use Bison, Cowhide, and Water Buffalo and some of the top tanneries in the world.
Etsy.com/shop/grizzlysleathergoods
Would love any support of our business! Even a Royal Savage Facebook Page like and follow helps us! We also have an awesome holiday deal going on right now! We are based out of Evergreen/Conifer! www.royalsavage.com
Amanda J Espinoza: I’m a hairstylist at Curious Cat Salon and Boutique, 32214 Ellingwood Trail, Evergreen, and I’m offering a complimentary cut and style. I’m also a medical tattoo artist. I also have gift certificates available for both jobs I offer.
Sugar Jones: chocolate and gifts. No shopping specials this weekend - sorry! But I ALWAYS have samples of my fudge, candy bars and marshmallows!
Blue Spruce Chocolates 26290 Highway 74 unit 5, Kittredge CO. Across from Black Hat Cattle Co in The Adobe Creek Center, 10 am to 4 pm Wednesday through Sunday. Sample boxes are in stock in three varieties - Light, Mixed and Dark Samplers. Fresh vanilla bean and Dutch beet sugar are also available. Great gifts for bakers. As always we have new experiments to taste.
Easy Entrees By Silver Spoons in Evergreen and Conifer! Local Meal Kit company. Just voted #1 by Colorado Parents Magazine
Thanks for supporting small business! I’m a new biz, just relocated to evergreen and opened my office. I’ll have specials on gift certificates all day tomorrow: mindfulness based massage, movement and meditation. www.lauriglenn.com
We have our store, a beautiful Yoga studio and healing center with a variety of great classes, workshops and healing sessions with skilled, heart-centered practitioners.
Taspen's Yoga, Music & Healing Center
www.taspens.com
www.dragonflyhempcbd.com
www.taspenshealingcenter.com
Hi everyone! I am so happy to announce a “three for $50 holiday promo” which also includes a free gift and a bag. It’s a perfect time to stock up on herbal teas, holiday gifts or get a perfect set. All of my products pair really well. I have several collections: Coldease including your choice of Tea, Tincure, Ointment, Syrup and Oil roller. Other lines include Mindease, Wombease and Tumease.
Please let me know if you want anything! Mindandbodybotanicals.com, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Or you can stop by Jewel's Mountain Tea to grab some, as they are sold there!
Rodan + Fields has an amazing sale!! If you are in need Of quality skin and hair care, reach out!! Free gift equal for those who purchase $100 or more before 11/28! stephaniearoberts.myrandf.com/en-us/

Many thanks to Julie Maben of GoPaint! Pottery in Evergreen for starting this topic in ECNF.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Nov 2023 11:34 #3 by MountainWelcomeCrew
Snowpack Taproom & Pizzeria: Happy Snow Day, Conifer! Come see us today at Snowpack for $5 off any order of $30 or more. For online orders, enter code "SnowDay" at checkout, and for in-house orders, simply mention the Snow Day discount to our bartenders to get the discount!

25 Nov 2023 12:06 #4 by MountainWelcomeCrew

- 2-hour and 3-hour tickets will be discounted 35% off of regular priced Adult & Youth (Age 11+) and Kids (Age 7-10) aerial park tickets.

- A very limited amount of each of these tickets will be available for purchase on our website. Once they're gone -THEY'RE GONE!

- These tickets can be used anytime during our 2024 season.

- We have capped the amount of tickets that each person can purchase at 8 tickets or less.

- We have opened our summer calendar, feel free to book your climb after purchasing your discounted tickets or you can hold onto them until next summer.

- 2023 Black Friday tickets must be used during the 2024 season, they expire in October 2024.

- These tickets are non-refundable.

Purchase tickets here: go.theflybook.com/book/490/ListView/3061...a70d8f32b6a/listview
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds