On That Note by Cindy Lempke

30 Jan 2024 12:58 #1 by ColoradoSerenity
“It created more self-confidence in me than I had ever imagined. I really grew up.”

The January edition of On That Note features local legend Kyle Wilson. Learn more about Kyle in this article by Cindy Lempke.

coloradoserenity.com/on-that-note/kyle-wilson/

coloradoserenity.com/
1524 Belford Court, Evergreen, CO 80439
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Mar 2024 06:38 #2 by ColoradoSerenity
“ …Jon’s journey has been rich with experiences that have impacted his perspectives on life and music.”

Jon Lundquist is the featured artist in the February edition of On That Note by Cindy Lempke. Be sure to check it out and learn more about his talent on our website at coloradoserenity.com/on-that-note/jon-lundberg/

coloradoserenity.com/
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

01 Apr 2024 10:26 #3 by ColoradoSerenity
“In December of 2016, a young woman stuffs all her belongings into her Toyota RAV4, drives 1,700 miles across country from Virginia to Colorado, and puts an ad on Craigslist seeking bands in need of a female vocalist. That was the path taken by Alyssa Medina, who has since become a sought-after singer. Three Days in the Saddle responded to Alyssa’s listing almost immediately, and invited her to become part of the band, a gig which has lasted for five years.”

Learn more about Alyssa, her musical talent and her next upcoming performance in the March edition of On That Note by Cindy Lempke.

coloradoserenity.com/on-that-note/alyssa-medina/

coloradoserenity.com/
Facebook
Instagram
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds