Bowl and Fireplace Mantels

03 Oct 2026 09:13 #1 by ZHawkeTed
These three items are currently available to buy. I'm a local woodworking artisan, so I don't have a brick and mortar sales showroom. I handcraft pieces like those shown and sell direct without a middleman.

The first photo is of a beetle kill ponderosa pine accent bowl. It measures approximately 18"-19" long by 13"-14" wide by 5"-6" high.

The second photo is of an 'old timer' beetle kill pine fireplace mantel. It measures 68" long by 7 1/2" deep by 6" high.

The third photo is of another beetle kill pine fireplace mantel. It measures 8 feet long and 3 1/2 inches thick.

Installation of the mantels is the responsibility of the purchaser.

If you, or someone you know, might be interested in any of these piece, I accept cash, PayPal, or Zelle. I also do custom orders. Contact me for pricing on each piece.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+