New Items at Mountain Dollar

26 May 2010 20:26 - 28 May 2010 10:15 #1 by mountaindollar
Spring has sprung and the dog days of summer are not far behind!!!!!

Below is a list of new items that are now in and available for the Memorial Day weekend, we have another order arriving next week so come check us out.

Mesquite and Hickory smoking wood chips 192 cu. Inches 1.50

Single use easy start charcoal bags 2 lb $1.50

9.5 inch hanging baskets (we still have a wide variety of other planting pots) $1.25

Jobes plant fertilizer stakes for flowering and house plants 18 count $1.00

2 pack fly swatter $1.00

Rain poncho $1.00

Sticky mouse trap 4 pack $1.00

Sticky insect trap 4 pack $1.00

Wild bird food 3 lb $1.25

Quartered artichokes 14.1 oz can $1.50

Soy Sauce 16.9 oz $1.25 (great for making your own teriyaki I can email my recipe if you do not have one)

16 oz Blackberry jam $1.25

1 gallon Niagara drinking water $1.00

PENNZOIL-Bag Of Rags $1.25

Power Clean-Jewelry Cleaner $1.00

Grill Brush $1.00

100 sheet count of laser/inkjet printer paper $1.00

A variety of new candy and peanuts priced between $1.00 and $1.25

We still have small packets of seeds available at the store but they are selling fast. If there is enough interest we will make one more order next week. If you would like a larger quantity and are willing to put ½ down please email me soon.

Mountain Dollar is located at 3743 N. Evergreen Parkway which is the shopping center between Bank of the West and the Post Office. 303-679-1343 .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 20:29 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic New Items at Mountain Dollar
Welcome , I will be in you neighborhood tomorrow. I'll stop by. Thanks for posting

26 May 2010 20:32 #3 by LopingAlong
Those flower seeds are really good! Planted some by flinging them out and then it snowed and then...Plants, growing everywhere! No garbage in those wildflower seeds at all, thank you!

27 May 2010 13:01 #4 by RY
Replied by RY on topic New Items at Mountain Dollar

LopingAlong wrote: Those flower seeds are really good! Planted some by flinging them out and then it snowed and then...Plants, growing everywhere! No garbage in those wildflower seeds at all, thank you!

I agree, mine are just coming up in the new flowerbeds, can't wait for them to bloom!

27 May 2010 20:00 #5 by mountaindollar
Glad to hear it we were able to get them from a great company with a lot of knowledge of our area.

The ones I have in planters grew probably a 1/4 inch today. Hope to get the rest of mine down tomorrow.

Thanks,
Kim

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds