Equestrian Items for Sale - Riding Apparel

22 Sep 2010 10:05 #1 by Moxieequestrian
Cleaned out my closet and tack closet too - whew!

Have a few great items to list here (will also be listing on Ebay) All items are in Excellent condition and some are brand new with tags - never worn or used. I can take PayPal or check/cash. For pictures or more info email - .

Kerrits, Full Seat, Black, XL Riding Pants - $45

RHC, Full Seat, Black, 36L Riding pants - $50 - these are awesome! Zippers on legs, can wear out and about or to ride in.

NEW ITEMS! Never worn and tags are still on them...

Arista Quilted Riding Vest, Large - Berry in color or a deep purple. Very cute. Pockets on front with silver buckle accents and snap belted back, double zippers. Tag says I paid - $60, but selling for $40

Tropical Rider, Legacy FULL SEAT DEERSKIN breeches! Black, XL - just got these this week, but the waist is a bit snug for me. I paid $104 due to a sale they were having. Will sell for $90

TACK ITEMS

Dobert Full Size Dressage Bridle, Black, cavesson noseband with no flash - $50

Harry's Horse Rolled Dressage Bridle, Oversized, Crank noseband with flash - $60

Moxie Equestrian half chaps, black, Large - these are super! They are made with a airpuff system that allows your leg to breath! NEW IN BAG NEVER USED - $30

Engel Sheepskin Half Pad - used a handful of times. Black with natural sheepskin trim at cantle and pommel. Large to fit saddles 17 and over. $65

NEW! Moxie Equestrian - Cavello Exercise Sheet - 1/4 Sheet in a washable mocha suede color with camel fleece. Size is Large (35" from back of saddle to tail measurement). $50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds