Wildtree Foods

25 Sep 2010 13:35 #1 by wildtree
Wildtree Foods was created by wildtree
About Our Products

Most of us do not cook from scratch anymore and let's face it - we are a sauce from a jar, soup from a can, chicken shaking generation. Packaged foods do make our life easier, but they are also expensive, loaded with fats, salts, and preservatives, and just not as tasty as homemade.

We at Wildtree decided to create and offer products for today's consumers.

Put yourself in control of what goes onto your family's table. By using our unique herb & spice blends and mixes, you can provide for you and your family very healthful meals that taste great, are quick and easy to prepare and do not have the hydrogenated fats, preservatives, artificial flavors and additives in the packaged food you find in the store. Click here to read about a recent study that was covered by The Today Show that links hyperactivity with artificial food dyes and preservatives.

For example, add one tablespoon of our Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning to a 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes and heat. The sauce is great and does not contain any undesirable additives. You can also use your own garden fresh tomatoes. Add mushrooms, onions, a little Grapeseed oil or olive oil or anything else to personalize the sauce. Cost? about $1.50 for 28 ounces - not $2.49 for 10 ounces.

Wildtree was founded on the premise that food should be natural, nutritious, delicious and easy to prepare - all at the same time. Our products are made with the finest ingredients available and contain no preservatives, additives, MSGs or dyes.

A study* released on September 6, 2007, by researchers at the University of Southampton shows evidence of increased levels of hyperactivity in young children consuming mixtures of some artificial food dyes and preservatives.

It's wonderful to see that the medical community has recognized information that we have believed to be true for many years within Wildtree. While we do not advocate that Wildtree products cure illnesses, we can assure you that helping our children eat natural, nutritious foods that do not aggravate existing medical conditions or food allergies and sensitivities was the driving force behind the development of our products. That is why we are proud to differentiate our products in the marketplace by affirming that they are free of preservatives, additives, MSGs and food colorants and dyes.

I love working from home and building my own business and meeting so many wonderful new friends!
Becoming a Wildtree representative is one of the most rewarding opportunities you will ever find.
Wildtree is one of the fastest growing direct selling companies and we have the best opportunity to offer you!

You can: Choose a schedule that works for you, enjoy a rewarding income opportunity, discover the freedom of owning your own home based business, help your friends and neighborhoods enjoy healthier foods or simply have fun while you work! Contact me at your earliest convenience, to start your own Wildtree business, book a party or schedule a fundraiser.

I look forward to speaking or meeting you soon!!

Let's get healthier together!!

Anita

http://www.mywildtree.com/20439

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds