A QUILT TOP SHOP - Come Visit Us - Fabric, Notions, Classes.

25 Sep 2010 17:43 #1 by AQuiltTopShop
[center:1gy8elfy]A QUILT TOP SHOP
13700 US Highway 285 (Log Building north/left of Cruz-In)
Lower Level (Follow the Yellow arrow down the ramp)
Phone (303) 838-5557
Email: .
Wed-Sat 11AM-7PM Sun 1-5PM (Mondays & Tuesday by appointment only)
OWNER - Jennifer Burgess[/center:1gy8elfy]

[center:1gy8elfy]OWNER'S WHIM DISCOUNTS May Apply at Checkout
MANY NEW FABRICS FROM QUILTING TREASURES[/center:1gy8elfy]

We are taking PRE-ORDERS for Leanin' Tree Greeting cards for the Holidays. Come peruse their 2010 Holiday Catalog....or even their 2010 Everyday Catalog. Order to be placed on October 15, 2010.

We have some beautiful Quilts FOR SALE - Please come take a look!

We still create custom quilts of most any design with long-arm quilting services by Dancing Threads Quilting (come see Deb Isham’s beautiful creations on display at the shop). Memory quilts from children's clothing, T-shirts from vacations past or just a beautiful keepsake for a friend or family member. Please stop by for more details & pricing and reserve your spot on the work list. It's growing all the time...

Lessons/Classes

For $15/hour PLUS materials (10% discount when purchased in-store) I will be glad to help you learn basic quilting skills at your own pace. Have a pattern you'd like to make, but not sure how to get it started? Need a little help finishing a quilt? OR perhaps you're stuck somewhere in between? I'll be glad to help you start, finish or refresh your creative muse. Please call to reserve space - available evenings & weekends (303) 838-5557

Birthday Discount

Don't forget to celebrate your birthday with us every year! On your birthday or on any of the 3 days before or after, receive 20% OFF your entire purchase. Proof of birth date required.

Photo Transfer Service

We can help you put your memories to fabric for a quilt of your own creation. $6 per Dritz Printed Treasures 200-thread count Pima Cotton fabric sheet 8-1/2x11 (includes ink and transfer - (1) 8-1/2x11 upto (4 per sheet) 3x5). What a beautiful memory keeper!

Featured Fabric by MODA including Marbles & Batiks, Kona & Seattle Bay, QUILTING TREASURES, Maywood Studio...Patterns from McKenna Ryan, Designs by Edna, This&That, Mountainpeek Creations and many more. PLUS Notions, Kits, PRECUT Jelly Rolls, Honey Buns, Layer Cakes, Charms Packs and FQ Bundles.

:thumbsup: [center:1gy8elfy]*** SHOP LOCALLY ***[/center:1gy8elfy]

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well." Chinese Fortune Cookie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2010 18:13 #2 by JMC
Welcome to 285bound! I hope you find some new customers here. We support our local businesses.

25 Sep 2010 18:53 #3 by AQuiltTopShop
We need ALL the support we can get...I have a great gift shop, This N That Gifts (Ann McQueen) that I share a space with in the Parkview Plaza. Thanks for the welcome!

25 Sep 2010 18:55 #4 by JMC
Where is Parkview Plaza?

25 Sep 2010 20:21 #5 by Local_Historian
JMC- original post - lol

Hey, do you have any of that dark gret fabric with the purple spiders on it anymore? It was/is Halloween fabric. I need several yards of it.

25 Sep 2010 20:22 #6 by JMC

Local_Historian wrote: JMC- original post - lol

Hey, do you have any of that dark gret fabric with the purple spiders on it anymore? It was/is Halloween fabric. I need several yards of it.

OOPS!

01 Oct 2010 16:40 #7 by JMC
Do you have duvet covers?

02 Oct 2010 09:28 #8 by serenity

JMC wrote: Where is Parkview Plaza?

By Cruizin burgers...in back of log building...same basic area as IMHS & Panda Restaurant

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

03 Oct 2010 22:04 #9 by AQuiltTopShop
Green Roof Building to the north of Cruz-In. I have a black marble like fabric with smilin' blue spiders on them. Very fun Halloween Fabric....come visit. :wink:

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds