Hello to the 285Bound Community

28 Sep 2010 22:09 - 01 Oct 2010 21:38 #1 by SunriseSolutions
Sunrise Solutions, LLC is Baileys first and only Medical Marijuana Center. Our goal is to provide our qualified patients with great customer support, knowledge and compassion. We are a full service center with great alternatives to pharmaceutical drugs and pharmaceutical side effects.

My name is Josh Grady. I have grown up here in Bailey since 1981. I truly believe this is the best place in the world to live and be from. It is extremely important to me to keep the precious small town feel of Bailey what it has always been and always should be. I think its sad that in today's day and age, and the economy, that we no longer have the Bailey Country Store, The Crows Foot or Wellington Lake. All of the medications, photographs, glassware or anything else possible has been grown or produced with in fifteen miles of Bailey by local merchants or vendors.

There has been an overwhelmingly great response and welcoming attitude since our opening and we truly appreciate that. Please stop in and meet us, we would love to chat with you and answer any questions or listen to any concerns that you may have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2010 22:20 #2 by The Viking
Welcome. I know of a couple people on here who could use what you have very quickly!

28 Sep 2010 22:21 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Hello to the 285Bound Community
Get Doobie back this might change his/her mind.

28 Sep 2010 22:25 #4 by BuyersAgent1
Hey there, Josh! Met some nice people the other day, said they were friends of yours.

28 Sep 2010 22:43 #5 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Get Doobie back this might change his/her mind.

If she doesn't come back then we now know where we can find a lot more like her! :biggrin:

28 Sep 2010 22:45 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Hello to the 285Bound Community
Hey Josh is great guy. Welcome to 285bound.com! Happy to have you and your expertise here. I am sure you will get some good questions.

29 Sep 2010 07:22 #7 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Hello to the 285Bound Community
Welcome Josh,I'm looking forward to having your voice on the site.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds