Thank you for the Great response

30 Sep 2010 14:29 #1 by SunriseSolutions
Wow! Once again, Thank you for the gracious welcoming! I believe this establishment is a well needed business for this community, if done in the proper and respectful way. I have always said "if I'm not the first one here, than I don't want to be here", and that still holds true; if Bailey had six MMJ Centers, I would not be the owner of one of them. It truly blows me away on a daily basis how different people are using this, and on their own, are swaying away from their pharmaceutical prescriptions. I listen to people and their ailments, how they are using all of these products, and how they are being helped. I have patients kicking Morphine and Oxycotton for medicated Granola, and its working for them. In their own opinions, they are living a better way of life because of this all natural product with the very few side effects.
However, I DO encourage anyone who comes into my store to do their own research. This is still a very "Gray" industry with all of the laws, new rules, and new regulations; so do your own research. Will this effect any federal aide you are receiving, your health insurance, your job? DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and cover all of your bases before you just jump into this. I do encourage all of you to leave questions, comments, or any concerns that you may have so I can address them and constantly look for ways to make this business more beneficial.
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Oct 2010 20:28 #2 by Ice
Are there any physicians up here that will give the proper authorizations? Bad optical migraines.

13 Oct 2010 14:00 #3 by SunriseSolutions
Right now I do not know of any doctors in the area. I generally send people to Dr. Alan Shackelford, he is an Amarimed doctor who I have experience with. He has come up here for two doctor days and he is an amazing gentleman, he will spend fifteen to twenty minutes with you and give you a great education on how to start treatments for your particular ailments. You can look him up at [url=http://www.amarimed.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.amarimed.com[/url], and also read his bio under the about us section, hes an amazing person. If you do go to see them, mention my name and they may give you a discount. I have no affiliation with these people, I just like them and I think that they are good people who truly care and are there to help with your best interests in mind. His office is in town around Iliff and Broadway, and he has a very nice, clean, and friendly facility.

13 Oct 2010 16:33 #4 by Ice
It would be helpful if a few of us could see him for a consult up here. Any chance we could schedule something like that

03 Nov 2010 07:06 #5 by JMC
Park County voted to allow dispensaries, and tax MM. Good deal.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds