Mountain Dollar Coming to 285 what do you think?

09 Oct 2010 13:00 - 13 Oct 2010 20:22 #1 by mountaindollar
We are considering getting a booth or booths at the Shepard of the Rockies Lutheran Church holiday bazaar that is on November 20th but want to know what you think?

We would probably focus mostly on our holiday and gift items but would also include some of our other best sellers.

This will not be a small undertaking as we will have to bring shelving units in so we can display our holiday bags and such but we know many of you rarely make it to Evergreen or town.

All of our merchandise will be priced the same as at our store general merchandise between $1.00 and $1.50 (some even $0.50).

If you would like to see us bring Mountain Dollar to 285 for the day please chime in and let me know. Below I will list the types of items we think we will bring over but please also send any requests and if we’ve got we will bring it.

We really want to make sure there is enough interest so don’t be shy either way.

All sizes of Holiday Bags
Holiday wrapping paper
Ornaments
Boxed Christmas cards (8 to 25 count priced at $1.00)
Toys
Stocking Stuffers
Socks both holiday and our socks that we carry all the time
Gloves, Hats, scarves
Holiday Decorations
Pet toys
Bows
Holiday Baskets
Cookie/goodie containers
Stockings
Gift items

Thank you for your feedback!
Kim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2010 13:08 #2 by Local_Historian
Sure - why not?

maybe even -- if someone else isn't doing it - set up a gift wrapping table?

09 Oct 2010 15:50 #3 by mountaindollar
Maybe that is an idea for another booth that someone might want to do. Booth rental and the donated gift for the ladies of the church will go to a good cause.

We would really appreciate feedback on this idea though so please tell us what you think good or bad we are tough skinned and can take it.

Would even like to know if you visit these type of sales.

11 Oct 2010 19:53 #4 by mountaindollar
We'll be there as long as the church has enough vendors for the event.

So if your thinking of getting a booth call the church and get setup the money for the booth and gift goes to a great cause and we would love to have company.

12 Oct 2010 19:07 #5 by mountaindollar
Would love to bump the post for the bazaar but I am not finding it if anyone can help that would be great. Mountain Dollar has comitted to 2 booths so come join us!!!!!

I have seen and bought many of the items that this community makes and they are wonderful I can only hope that this year is a success so that the ladies at the church will offer it next year.

They are giving us an opportunity at a great price!!!!!

Thanks All

13 Oct 2010 08:01 - 12 Apr 2018 16:05 #6 by pacamom

13 Oct 2010 08:14 #7 by mountaindollar
Yes, thank you!!!!

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds