Free Mammograms in Denver on Thursday

26 Oct 2010 09:15 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Free Mammograms in Denver on Thursday was created by CinnamonGirl
Thank you to 'Mile High on the Cheap'

St. Joseph/Exempla Hospital’s mobile mammography unit visits locations the metro area to provide women 40 and older with FREE mammograms if they have no insurance and are unable to pay for the screening. The next. tomorrow in Northglenn, has no remaining appointments, but on Thursday, October 28, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., there are still openings at [url=http://www.stmarkscoffeehouse.com:k677bua6]St. Mark’s Coffee House[/url] 2015 E. 17th Ave., Denver. Women with insurance are covered by their carriers; those without insurance will be given complimentary mammograms – and if the radiologists find “something, “the sevice has grants from the Susan G. Komen Foundation and the Women’s Wellness Institute for followups. To make an appointment , call Lala at 303-318-3419. Unfortunately, there is no online schedule, so also call Lala to learn the mobile unit’s scheduled stops.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2010 09:30 #2 by RenegadeCJ

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Oct 2010 10:16 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Free Mammograms in Denver on Thursday
OMG.... I knew you would do it eventually. Didn't I say?

26 Oct 2010 10:47 #4 by RenegadeCJ
What...that isn't bad. That was a Halloween costume I saw last year. I just linked to another one, since the pic I took wasn't readily available.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Oct 2010 11:39 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Free Mammograms in Denver on Thursday
:nocommment: LOL........

26 Oct 2010 13:02 #6 by Grady

RenegadeCJ wrote: I hope it's not from this guy..... :Whistle

http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/archiv ... mogram.jpg

Is he wearing those X-ray glasses I used to see advertised in the back of comic books?

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds