Buy a gift certificate & get a free massage for you!!

28 Oct 2010 07:58 #1 by elevation
Not sure what to buy your friends and family this holiday season? Is there a birthday, anniversary or special event that needs just the right touch? Looking to show a special friend that you appreciate what they truly bring to your life?

Gift certificates for therapeutic massage - always the right fit and never the wrong color!!

Hello! My name is Sarah Miller and I am the owner and founder of Elevation Traditional Healing Center in picturesque Pine Junction. I am a registered medical massage therapist and holistic health practitioner with 15+ years of practice specializing in pain management, injury & surgery recovery and stress reduction for wellness.

Whether it is to treat a specific condition or just to unwind and relax, I am offering a free 30 minute massage with purchases of gift certificates for a 60 minute massage...so you AND the recepient of your gift can both enjoy. There is no limit to the number of certificates purchased with this offer - you can stock up for Christmas and enjoy your own massages well into the New Year if you like.

Gift certificates come in a beautiful ribbon-tied gift bag along with your choice of aromatherapy healing bath salts and the free massage certificate for you!

Along with cash and checks, credit card payments are also accepted - Visa, Mastercard and American Express.

Elevation Traditional Healing Center is located in the Parkview Plaza just south of the lights in Pine Junction at 13700 US 285, Suite #113. Open 7 days a week by appointment. Early morning and evening appointments are available upon request.

For more information about purchasing gift certificates or services offered, please call (303) 838-5667 or visit the Elevation Traditional Healing Center website at www.elevationthc.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds