USUI REIKI 1 CERTIFICATION CLASS

31 Oct 2010 17:18 #1 by RY
USUI REIKI 1 CERTIFICATION CLASS
December 4th, 9am-5pm

What is REIKI?

Reiki is "universal life energy," and a hands-on healing practice. Reiki - universal life energy - is channeled through the practitioner's hands for self-treatment or treatment of others. The result of receiving Reiki is enhanced health and well-being - physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Reiki works by helping to balance chakras, dissolving blockages that may cause illnesses, de-stress and a feeling of an overall increased well-being.

Trained and certified as Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher through Redwood Well-Being Network.

Course Description and Objectives:

1. Introduction
2. Reiki Principles – Gassho Meditation
3. chakras
4. Bija Meditation
5. Atunements
6. handpositions on self and others
7. practice
8. group Atunement
9. Reiki Level One certification

Reiki Level 1 focuses on self-healing, an attunement ceremony to enhance your energy flow and balance your chakra system, hands on practice

Cost: $85

Class is almost full, only 2 spaces left, please contact me for more information. Reservation is necessary to save your space.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Nov 2010 10:03 #2 by RY
Replied by RY on topic USUI REIKI 1 CERTIFICATION CLASS
Class is almost full, but we also offer individual Reiki healing sessions. Please contact Sophia for more information.

15 Nov 2010 16:53 #3 by wiseguy33
I had reiki before and after my brain tumor. It helped alot, I would not have gotten through it without the reiki. I actually miss it.

15 Nov 2010 17:37 #4 by JMC
I am not new age but I had a close friend do a Reiki session a few years ago and was amazed that I felt so much better. I don't understand it but it worked for me. Worth the effort in my opinion.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds