Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center Intro

31 Oct 2010 22:53 #1 by TaspensOrganics
We are so excited to be involved with 285bound.com and have the opportunity to interact with members of our community!

Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center is a small locally owned business that was started by my husband, Keith, & I (Heather). We are very passionate about safe, chemical free, organic products and natural health and wellness. We make a variety of natural and organic wellness products. Each product is made with high quality organic herbs, oils, and pure essential oils. There are no preservatives, synthetic ingredients or chemicals. The organic products we have to offer include:

• Baby Product Line
• Herbal Tinctures
• Herbal Teas
• Facial/Skin Care Products
• Bath Products
• Aromatherapy
• Granola & Energy Bars

We also carry a variety of high quality products which include:

• Vitamins/Minerals
• Supplements
• Silver Sol Immune System Support
• Organic Bulk Herbs
• Organic Essential Oils
• Bach Flower Remedies
• Local Art, Jewlery, Hats & Clothing

Taspen’s offers a variety of natural healing methods that assist in healing the whole person, and maintaining health and healing. Through a customized program, clients are able to discover the root cause of health concerns, and can begin to work on improving health. Our services include the following:

• Herbal Consultations
• BodyTalk
• Computerized Body Analysis Scan
• Iridology
• Kinesiology/Muscle Testing
• pH Balancing
• Aromatherapy
• Nutritional Recommendations
• Ion Detox Foot Cleanse
• Social Work/Counseling (Tracey Benton)
• Reiki & Intuitive Counseling (Elizabeth Walker)

From weekly yoga & pilates classes to one-time presentations on happiness, we provide a venue for those interested in holistic health and wellness to gather as a community.

Our Center will present classes, seminars and workshops to improve your mental, physical, and spiritual health and well-being. A variety of classes are scheduled, including classes such as:
• Yoga
• Pilates
• Meditation classes
• BodyTalk presentations
• Local Author speaking engagements

We will be adding more classes, seminars and workshops to our website frequently. You can go to [url=http://www.taspens.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.taspens.com[/url] to check in or join our email list to receive updates, educational information, promotions & discounts.

Here is a little blurb of how Taspen's Began:

I grew up in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and moved to Colorado after graduating from Nursing School at South Dakota State University in 2000. I worked as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the hospital setting in Denver for 7 years.

For many years, I experienced inner ear congestion, which affected my hearing. After medical exams and multiple medications, my frustration persisted until I met an Herbalist. I made an appointment for a consultation and began a nutritional and herbal supplementation program immediately to solve the issue I was having with my ears!

This success brought about a profound interest in nutrition, herbs and natural healing, so I decided to take courses to get my Master Herbalist Certification. I am so excited that I have found my passion in life and love sharing what I have learned with other people.

Keith has spent the last 7 years building his own realty company, Baruch Realty. After starting our life together, Keith became passionate about making organic herbal products with me and helping others with their health and wellness goals.
Keith is now a BodyTalk practitioner and very involved with Taspen's in every aspect.

Keith & I live in Conifer and have two beautiful toddlers, Taylor and Aspen. Taspen's is a combination of their names KissyFace: They have inspired us in so many aspects of our lives including our business so it felt right to name it after them. We also have two dogs. We love to spend time with family and friends being outdoors, going to music festivals, snowboarding, biking, camping, hiking and kayaking on the lake. We feel very fortunate to live in Colorado because we love the nature, beauty and serenity of the mountains and the countless opportunities the state has to offer.

Whew...this is getting long winded! Thanks for taking the time to read this. We look forward to meeting many of you in the near future. Stop in anytime to sample our organic products, herbal teas, granola bars & zoomers (herbal energy bars) and to check out our beautiful space! Our hours are as follows:
Mon.-Fri. 11-5:30pm
Sat. 10-2pm
Sun. Closed
If you are unable to come in during store hours, please call us to schedule an appointment. We are often times there before and after hours so feel free to call us at 303-638-3374. Many of the classes, workshops and seminars are before or after hours...check the website for dates/times. Have a great week!

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
www.taspenshealingcenter.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Organics & Dragonfly Botanicals
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 303-816-0429

Taspen's Organics Yoga~Music~Healing
Email: info@taspenshealingcenter
Phone: 303-816-1246

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery
Phone: 720-305-9136

Address: 25797 Conifer Rd, #B130
Conifer, CO 80433

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2010 00:14 #2 by The Viking
First of all Welcome to the site and to the community! I am so excited to see you up here and all that you have to offer. I was wondering if you know my Aunt Joyce Tschetter from Sioux Falls. She has done this type of business her whole life and knows most of the people in the Holistic Health industry. I am looking forward to checking out your business as soon as posible.

And I was curious if your Silver Sol is like the Siver Shield from Natures Sunshine?

01 Nov 2010 08:04 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center Intro
Wow, you certainly have just about everything we could possibly need. Great to have you here Taspen's!

01 Nov 2010 08:47 #4 by JMC
Welcome Taspen's, You have a very cool store. I'll be back again this week.

01 Nov 2010 09:49 #5 by RY
I just bought the facial cream and love it :)

01 Nov 2010 11:53 #6 by TaspensOrganics
Hey Everyone...This is Keith, Heathers husband. Thanks for the replies. We are really excited to be open and look forward to meeting everyone over time.

To the Viking...As far as Heather knowing your Aunt in SD, I don't think she knows your Aunt. She would answer for sure but she is tied up for a good part of the day. To answer your question about Silver Sol vs. Silver Shield, Ameican Bio Tech actually makes the Silver for Natures Sunshine so it is the same except the ppm is a little different. American Bio Tech has the patent on Silver Sol which is a nano particle technolgy as opposed to old traditional silvers like ionic or colloidal silvers. We carry a 10ppm and a 30ppm and Silver Shield is 18ppm. Natures Sunshine does charge quite a bit more b.c of the private labeling. We actually carry a ton of Natures Sunshines products but not the silver because of pricing. Anyway, I hope that answers your question. Have a great day!

Keith

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery

Conifer, CO 80433

01 Nov 2010 13:56 #7 by The Viking
It was great meeting you two today! We are so lucky to have you up here. Having a family that has been involved in holistic medicine for decades, I am so impressed with your knowledge and the products that you carry. I am really looking forward to you doing a total analysis on me. This just saved me a lot of commutes to Denver to get these quality of product. I will be referring you to everyone I can and giving you a lot of my business. Good luck to you.

01 Nov 2010 16:26 #8 by Ice
Do you have anything natural for insomnia?

01 Nov 2010 16:59 #9 by TaspensOrganics
Yes! We make 2 different insomnia tinctures. They are actually our most popular tinctures. My wife or I can musle test you the 2 different ones to see which one will be better for you. Stop in when you have some time. Talk to you soon.

Keith

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery

Conifer, CO 80433

01 Nov 2010 17:32 #10 by TaspensOrganics
Ice, after writing back to your question , I just wanted to let you know that the insomnia tinctures do work really well but if you want to get to the root cause of the problem and not have to take anything for insomnia eventually, you may want to schedule a full counsultation with Heather. She uses a lot of tools that customize a program specfially for you and then your body's inate ability to heal itself will happen over time and the goal is for you not take anything for insomnia. You can read more about everything she does on the website which is Taspens.com. Let us know if you have any questions. Have a good night!

Keith

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery

Conifer, CO 80433

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds