Peace Tree Counseling

02 Nov 2010 16:26 #1 by Peace Tree
Peace Tree Counseling

I have been a psychotherapist in the Conifer/Evergreen/Bailey area for over 17 years and before that, in Boulder and Boston. I love living in this area and supporting the community in numerous ways.

Areas of Focus: I work with individuals, older teens, couples and familes. I have an extensive background with relationships; survivors of violence/abuse; self-harm; career/life visioning; family systems; conflict; and self exploration/empowerment.

Cost: I offer a very reasonable sliding fee scale (depending on need) and take cash or checks. I do not work with insurance.

Availability: I currently have times open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Location: I go to you! I found out years ago that people are more comfortable and productive when they choose where to meet. Some options from past clients: their own home/office/workplace; the library; a coffee shop/a restaurant; going on a walk (when weather cooperates); and even shooting hoops on the basketball court (this was a teen). As long as the location is safe and reasonably accessible, I can meet you there.

Style: I am a solution-based counselor who uses a variety of tools/approaches to help my clients. Clients help guide the process and sessions.

I have been a therapist and educator for over 20 years, in a variety of settings. If I am unable to help a client, I will always offer a referral to other counselors or professionals.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to talk.

To contact me, you can PM me here or reach me at:
. or 720-320-8743

Thanks and I hope to hear from you.

~Heather Kassman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds