Home Depot Christmas Light Exchange

09 Nov 2010 14:43 #1 by ScienceChic
I heard a commercial a couple of days ago that Home Depot was offering a $3 coupon for LED Christmas lights when you bring in an old strand of Christmas lights, working or not. Don't know how long the promotion lasts, but wanted to pass it along!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2010 15:07 #2 by RenegadeCJ
Does anyone have LED Christmas lights that are not obnoxious? A friend bought a few strings a couple of years ago, and they were horrible....
Might be better now though...just curious!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

09 Nov 2010 15:31 #3 by pacamom
I love my LED christmas lights. Multicolor. They are outside lights. Nice and bright.

09 Nov 2010 15:38 #4 by Grady
I was in HD the other day, I thought the sign said 10 days only

10 Nov 2010 11:44 #5 by Local_Historian
I dislike the LED lights - they "vibrate", if you know what I mean - bothers the eyes. I got asian "rice" lights instead - tiny lights, bery bright, just as cost effective as an LED light. I got them in Iowa though, not sure where you would get them here.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds