ALPACA SOCKS @ Knit Knook!

11 Nov 2010 07:47 #1 by Kas
We are not participating in the craft fairs this year so if those toes are cold and you need more alpaca socks, you can find our socks at Knit Knook in Conifer for the next month. Our supply is very limited, especially those warm boot socks! For knitters, check out the fabulous sock yarn in stock and cozy up in front of the fireplace this weekend and knit.

Diane also has a great supply of WoodWick candles and organic soaps among other gift ideas...one stop holiday shopping! Those candles go fast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2010 17:05 #2 by RivendaleFarms
These are the best socks ever - the boot socks are warm and cushy and make your feet very happy in the winter weather. (Nope, I don't get a commission from Kas, I just love those socks and have several pairs from her.)

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

11 Nov 2010 17:33 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic ALPACA SOCKS @ Knit Knook!
Are they good for hiking?

11 Nov 2010 18:07 #4 by RivendaleFarms
Yes! They breathe, which is nice, but I especially like how cushy they are. Bonus, they're machine washable (supposedly you can also dry them, but I usually just lay them on top of the dryer to dry). I put mine through a lot of wear and they hold up terrifically.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

11 Nov 2010 20:41 #5 by PondLady
Replied by PondLady on topic ALPACA SOCKS @ Knit Knook!
So where in Conifer is Knit Knock?

12 Nov 2010 05:30 #6 by RivendaleFarms
In the King Sooper's center, north of Biggie's liquor in that next stretch (behind Raven's). Are you going to come up and knit? (Or even just come up and shop!) I'm going to try and be there Saturday morning. I'm dropping off some bags and hats at Luna's then heading to the Knook so should likely be there around 10:30 - would love to see you!!

12 Nov 2010 06:46 #7 by Travelingirl
do you have a website for us out-of-towners?

12 Nov 2010 11:46 #8 by PondLady
I might (come up and shop - not knit) but more than likely on Sunday. I need to go to Buster's again. My mother was a knitter but I never got the hang of it. I made a sweater once - probably never wore it...

12 Nov 2010 12:10 #9 by RivendaleFarms
We'd be glad to bring you back over to the dark side
Muwahahahaha......

Knook's not open Sunday. Holler when you come up and let me know if you want to come by the house as long as you're up in this neck of the woods? Think you have my cell but let me know if not and I'll get it to you.

12 Nov 2010 20:22 #10 by PondLady
Okay. I'll check in with you in the morning.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds