New Art and gift shop in Marshdale/ Evergreen on hwy 73

20 Nov 2010 13:47 #1 by hbenson62
ALL THINGS CONSIDERED is now open and we have about 50 different artists work. Some come and check us out we are located in Evergreen on Hwy 73 just 3 miles south of downtown Evergreen and 1/4 mile north of the 73 and turkey creek round-a-bout. We have lots of great Colorado only art work. We are in an 1888 log cabin behind Imagine that boutique and Relax hair salon. You can get everything you need for Christmas right here in our little strip mall . You can even get a great latte at A Latte More Than Coffee. We are still accepting new artists so if you have something unique we would love to here from you :O) Call for an appointment or if you just need directions 303-674-3776 ask for Lorry
We also offer affordable gift wrapping for anything you want to bring to us to have wrapped. We are open Christmas Eve from 10 to 9 and few hours on Christmas day . Our kids are all grown up so we have nothing better to do on Christmas so if you forgot that special someone stop and see us Christmas we are open 10 to 3 . Hope to see you soon ;O)  :Thanks:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2010 14:43 #2 by JMC
I want to support local business I will be by soon.

20 Nov 2010 17:30 #3 by PondLady
I love this stuff. I hope to be up soon!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds