JMJ restoration services

24 Nov 2010 21:49 #1 by JMJ Restoration Services
We all have that kind of stuff. Our first bike, Grandpa's pedal car, an old beat up beer fridge, and how many other things that don't look all that great stashed away that we don't have the heart to get rid of. Why not get them fixed up so you can enjoy them again? We are three guys that can do just about anything. Paint, mechanical, and welding. Email, call, or PM us to take a look at what you got. No job too small. Thanks and hope to hear from you.

(303) 838-1537

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Nov 2010 00:40 #2 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic JMJ restoration services
JMJ, is this a start up or have you been doing it for a while. It seems like a challenging and fascinating line of work.

25 Nov 2010 01:22 #3 by JMJ Restoration Services
The three of us have been doing this kind of thing for years and recently decided to join forces. I'm in college working on my teaching degree in History and the other two are fabricators and in auto body and paint. Since they're under-employed and I need something to do other than study all the time, we decided to give this a try. I've worked in the automotive parts field for 18 years finding hard to get items for antique and special intrest cars, and they have 16 years a piece in their fields.
We've come to the conclusion restoring big ticket items in this economy isn't going to get us very far; so, we'll try and fill a little smaller area of the market. We are trying to establish a one stop shop for all the items no one else wants to take on. The guys and I have pretty much done everything from paint toolboxes to rebuild and customize handicapped scooters. We find the work fun and really take pride in seeing the look on peoples faces when they see their restored items.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds