Get Up Off That Couch! Get Fit! Get Happy!! Zumba!!!

20 Dec 2010 18:54 - 30 Jan 2011 14:35 #1 by wsyoucwby
Why wait until the New Year to start working on those New Year's resolutions? Join me for some calorie-blasting pre-holiday bootie-shakin'!!!

Tuesday, 12/28 at All The Right Moves Dance Studio in Pine Junction at 6:30 p.m. There are no outdoor shoes allowed in the studio so make sure you bring some clean, supportive shoes and let's rock it!

Drop-In Rate: $7
10-punch card: $50
20-punch card: $90

What are you waiting for? Get fit! Get happy! Zumba! Hope to see y'all real soon!

We love. We play. We inspire. We move.

Jamie
Licensed Zumba Instructor
www.zumbawithjamie.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Dec 2010 16:31 #2 by wsyoucwby
Curves in Conifer is teaming up with me to bring you Zumba in the Circuit!!!

What is Zumba in the Circuit?
Take the high-energy, Latin-inspired dance fitness moves of the Zumba program and mix them with the Curves strength exercises at timed intervals and you've got Zumba in the Circuit, the 30-minute workout that's putting a new spin on circuit training.

In other words, you'll follow the Curves interval training method, but at 1 minute intervals rather than 30-second intervals. When on the recovery stations, I will lead you in a sequence of hot, effective and FUN dance-fitness moves to increase your heart rate and help you burn more calories. Each session is 30 minutes, and because you'll be ENJOYING yourself the time will fly by!

Zumba in the Circuit PaRTies start on Monday, 1/3/11. Let's ring in the New Year by getting a jumpstart on those New Year's resolutions! What are you waiting for??? Contact Curves in Conifer TODAY for details!

Hope to see y'all there!

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

27 Dec 2010 16:35 #3 by wsyoucwby
C'mon y'all! It's time...no more tomorrow's...no more next week's...today is the day to start changing your life. Come dance with me and have FUN while shedding pounds, inches, and improving your overall health and fitness levels. :woo hoo:

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

05 Jan 2011 22:10 #4 by wsyoucwby
All right, y'all! Come PaRTy with us!

Thursday, 1/6, 6:30pm at Elk Creek Elementary School Cafeteria
Saturday, 1/8, 8:00am at All the Right Moves Dance Studio in Pine Junction

Monday, 1/10, 6:00pm at Curves in Conifer (women only! 1st class FREE!!! Come 15 minutes early to register)
Tuesday, 1/11, 6:30pm at The Journey Church (same building as The Angry Llama)
Wednesday, 1/12, 5:30pm at Curves in Conifer (women only! 1st class FREE!!! Come 15 minutes early to register)

No more excuses! Make the time! Make the choice! You won't regret it... :wave:

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

09 Jan 2011 14:17 #5 by wsyoucwby
Howdy, y'all! Exciting News!!! Curves in Conifer is hosting an Open House on Saturday, January 16th, from 1:00pm til 3:00pm. I'll be facilitating FREE Demos of Zumba in the Circuit at 1:00, 1:30, 2:00 and 2:30. Join us!!! Come in your workout gear ready to PaRTy!

Zumba is by far the most effective and exhilarating dance fitness workout in the world! Come shake it with me! My schedule is as follows:

Zumba with Jamie PaRTies (60 mins.)

Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m., Conifer Crossings, Basic/Toning
Thursdays, 6:30 p.m., Elk Creek Elementary School Cafeteria, Basic/Toning
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m., All The Right Moves Dance Studio, Basic/Toning ***This is a 90-minute calorie blaster of a PaRTy!!!*** (No OUTDOOR shoes allowed in the studio!)

Zumba in the Circuit PaRTies with Jamie at Conifer Curves (30 mins.)

***Women only. 1st class FREE. Come 15 minutes early for registration/orientation***

Mondays, 6:00 p.m. (Class starts 1/17/11)
Tuesdays, 5:30 p.m. (Class starts 1/18/11)
Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. (Class starts 1/19/11)
Saturdays, 11:00 a.m. (Class starts 1/22/11)

Whether you shake it with me in my regular Zumba Basic/Toning PaRTies or you decide to join Curves and reap the benefits of Zumba in the Circuit, get up off that couch and make the choice to take a step toward a healthier, happier YOU! A year ago, I was stuck in that couch potato funk...not anymore! Zumba changed my life! Let me help you realize your goals! You have nothing to lose but your "fat pants!" rofllol

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

23 Jan 2011 10:22 #6 by wsyoucwby
Howdy, folks! I wanted to update you on a couple of exciting new opportunities to get your jam on with me!!!

Schedule
60 minute PaRTies
Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m., Conifer Crossings
Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m., Intercanyon Fire Department ***This class starts Feb 9th and is open to the public!!!
Thursdays, 6:30 p.m., Conifer Crossings
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m., All The Right Moves (90-minute class)
Conifer Crossings is the building that houses the Angry Llama Diner. Enter through the door just to the left of the door to the Angry Llama. Please park on the South side of the parking lot at Conifer Crossings, which is the opposite side of The Angry Llama. If we fill up the Diner's parking lot, folks assume they're full and they lose business...thanks!

Conifer Curves Zumba in the Circuit PaRTies
30-minute PaRTies

You DO NOT have to be a Curves member to PaRTy in the Circuit. All you have to do is contact Curves to schedule a 30-minute orientation so you can be trained to use the machines before you attend your first ZIC PaRTy. INDOOR SHOES ONLY!!!
Mondays: 6:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 5:30 p.m.
Wednesdays: 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 11:00 a.m.
Cost for members is $2 per class. Cost for non-members is $5 a class. Cash only. ZIC is a good way to get in a great workout when you are short on time. I burn 500-600 calories in 30 minutes...

So many new opportunities to shake it with me!!! We're halfway through January at this point, so, how are you doing with your New Year's Resolutions and/or your fitness goals? Are you staying strong or are you struggling? Either way, let me and the rest of the Zumba ladies help you. We are a community. We shake it together and we support each other. Consistency is key, and it's way more difficult to try to lose weight and get healthy alone than it is with a support system! I and several of my ladies wear heart monitors during class, and we burn anywhere between 800 and 1200 calories in one 60-minute class!!! Zumba is effective! Zumba is FUN!!! You will not be bored!!! Get off that couch! Come. Dance. Make friends. Get fit. Get happy. Zumba!!!

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

30 Jan 2011 14:34 #7 by wsyoucwby
Are you ready to improve your overall health and fitness and have FUN while doing so??? Get up off the couch and get moving! Check out the schedule below and join me for the most exhilerating sweat you've ever experienced!

Schedule
60 minute PaRTies
Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m., Conifer Crossings
Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m., Intercanyon Fire Department ***This class starts Feb 9th and is open to the public!!!
Thursdays, 6:30 p.m., Conifer Crossings
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m., All The Right Moves (90-minute class)
Conifer Crossings is the building that houses the Angry Llama Diner. Enter through the door just to the left of the door to the Angry Llama. Please park on the South side of the parking lot at Conifer Crossings, which is the opposite side of The Angry Llama. If we fill up the Diner's parking lot, folks assume they're full and they lose business...thanks!
Cover charges: Drop-in Rate: $7.00
10-PaRTy punchcard: $50.00

Conifer Curves Zumba in the Circuit PaRTies
30-minute PaRTies
You DO NOT have to be a Curves member to PaRTy in the Circuit. All you have to do is contact Curves to schedule a 30-minute orientation so you can be trained to use the machines before you attend your first ZIC PaRTy. INDOOR SHOES ONLY!!!
Mondays: 6:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 11:15 a.m.
Cost for members is $2 per PaRTy. Cost for non-members is $5 per PaRTy. Cash only. ZIC is a good way to get in a great workout when you are short on time. I burn 500-600 calories in 30 minutes...

So many new opportunities to shake it with me!!! Let me and the rest of the Zumba ladies help you achieve your fitness and weight loss goals. We are a community. We shake it together and we support each other. Consistency is key, and it's way more difficult to try to lose weight and get healthy alone than it is with a support system! I and several of my ladies wear heart monitors during class, and we burn anywhere between 800 and 1200 calories in one 60-minute PaRTy!!! Zumba is effective! Zumba is FUN!!! You will NOT be bored!!! Get up off of that thang and dance 'til you feel better! Make friends. Get fit. Get happy. Zumba!!!

Jamie
www.zumbawithjamie.com

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds