Planting pots discount at Mountain Dollar

06 Jun 2010 10:53 #1 by mountaindollar
We are going to try something new at the store, having a coupon of sort. You do not need to bring anything in you just need to mention that you saw the ad here on 285bound.

Next week we are going to offer $0.25 off all of our planting pots and plant food.

Our pots range in sizes from 6 inches (packs of 3) up to 10.5 inches. They are rectangular, round and oval and are available in green, terracotta, white and gray. We also have hanging pots that are 9.5 inches and all pots are plastic.

Prices range from $1.00 to $1.50 and you will receive $0.25 off each with no limit.

Some of you know that Bob and I head to a big buying show in August and would like to solicit your ideas on new products and of course items for the holidays.

We are considering carrying a few items this year at Christmas that would go up to $5.00. These will be mostly gift type items that would work for taking to a Christmas party, giving to a co-worker or teacher, etc; or if you can let us know what other items would be good at this time of year we will see what we can find. We had many requests for such items last year that we feel we need to see what we can find.

Our store has become the wonderful store it is only because of our customers and their input, so please don’t be shy with your suggestions. It takes us 3 to 4 days to go through the show so you never know what we might find.

Mountain Dollar is located at 3743 N. Evergreen Parkway between Bank of the West and the Post Office 303-679-1343 . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2010 10:14 #2 by Sunshine Girl
That is such a great idea MD! I will be there soon to get some of these. I need more pots! Great idea for the Christmas items too!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

11 Jun 2010 21:54 #3 by Cupcake
If Sunshine Girl can get her fanny going in the morning, we'll be there!

11 Jun 2010 22:18 #4 by Sunshine Girl

Dimplszzz wrote: If Sunshine Girl can get her fanny going in the morning, we'll be there!

LOL brat! I'll be at your house at 9:45am! :nyah:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

12 Jun 2010 07:15 #5 by Rockdoc
lol Thanks for the morning entertainment.

12 Jun 2010 12:01 #6 by Cupcake

Rockdoc Franz wrote: lol Thanks for the morning entertainment.

Yup, she got her fanny going this morning - that's the "entertainment" you speak of, correct?

I just crack myself up sometimes! lol

12 Jun 2010 18:27 #7 by Sunshine Girl

Dimplszzz wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: lol Thanks for the morning entertainment.

Yup, she got her fanny going this morning - that's the "entertainment" you speak of, correct?

I just crack myself up sometimes! lol

You two are just as bad me "us two." But I sure do love the banter! rofllol Don't get jealous Doc, but she offered that I could get in her shirt today just like her furry friends do. :Whistle

12 Jun 2010 21:16 #8 by Cupcake
Uh, no, I believe I was stuffing a furry squeaky-toy down your shirt to show you what it feels like to carry a chihuahua around. That's the way I remember it.

16 Jun 2010 17:40 #9 by Sunshine Girl

Dimplszzz wrote: Uh, no, I believe I was stuffing a furry squeaky-toy down your shirt to show you what it feels like to carry a chihuahua around. That's the way I remember it.

Bummer! :wink: lol

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds