Intro to Yoga/Meditation/Relaxation at ROYAL YOGA

03 Jan 2011 13:02 #1 by RY
Intro to Yoga and Meditation Class for those of you who have never done yoga before or who would like to explore yoga in more depth than just the poses. This will be an easy, informative class for everyone who has ever wanted to know more about yoga. And no, we are not doing "pretzels" - you will find out - that is not what yoga is all about. All ages, genders are welcome 15(w parents permission) to 199 :heart:

We will study basic yoga postures, warm up poses, breathing techniques, yoga philosophy, mantras, mudras, meditation, ayurvedic lifestyle, relaxation/stress reduction, guided meditation

January 8th, 2011 9am-2pm, cost $50

Pre-registration by January 5th required along with your deposit of $35
please email or call me and mail your deposit to

Sophia Paul, 78 Royal Dr, Bailey,CO 80421

Here are a few testimonials from some of my students

Yoga Testimonials

Sophia has been my primary yoga instructor for the past 5 years. She creates a calm, non competitive, and relaxing environment for her classes. Sophia challenges her students yet encourages each of us as individuals with modified positions. She makes yoga fun by introducing us to unique concepts. I've gained strength, flexibility,
and friendships with Royal Yoga !
Colleen O. Bailey, CO

I was a beginning yoga student looking for a welcoming class not too far from home ... I live in the mountains. I went to Sophia's first class a little apprehensive, since I'm a beginner. She, and the entire class, was very welcoming and made me feel at home. Sophia is patient and explicit in her teaching, allowing me to learn the yoga poses and get into them much more easily than I initially expected. I learn something new in every class and bring that home to practice on my own. It's been very rewarding to attend her regular yoga classes, I leave feeling more refreshed and energized than I came. They're very relaxing, even addicting enough to get me there every week for the same relaxation and renewal. And to think this is exercise is even more rewarding, I've lost a few pounds since I've starting going to her class. I recommend Sophia's Vinyasa yoga class to anyone who's interested in learning yoga or continuing a regular practice. You won't regret it.
Debra K., Bailey, CO

Hope to see you all on the 8th

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds