DON'T GO TO d'Anelli Bridals!!!!

07 Jan 2011 07:49 #1 by TPP
ALL FUTURE BRIDES DO NOT CONSIDER d'Anelli Bridals, they are ONLY interested in their own GREED, and don't GIVE a DAMN about you.
BUYER BEWARE. You Think Wall STREET GREED IS BAD, It's NOTHING Compared to the GREEDY People that RUN d'Anelli.
PASS IT ON!!!!
I hope that NOBODY WILL EVER be treated as my daughter and family were. :faint:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2011 08:41 #2 by TPP
ALL FUTURE BRIDES DO NOT CONSIDER d'Anelli Bridals, they are ONLY interested in their own GREED, and don't GIVE a DAMN about you.
BUYER BEWARE. You Think Wall STREET GREED IS BAD, It's NOTHING Compared to the GREEDY People that RUN d'Anelli Brials...
PASS IT ON!!!!
I hope that NOBODY WILL EVER be treated as my daughter and family were. :faint:

07 Jan 2011 09:27 - 07 Jan 2011 14:19 #3 by archer
[removed post that didn't apply]

07 Jan 2011 11:46 #4 by Local_Historian
TPP - can you gve details of what actually happened?

07 Jan 2011 14:12 #5 by TPP
I being the Dad Of course, would not get all the facts straight, but it here's the summary as I understand them (BTW, pictures, are on FB Korinne's profile)
As your aware Chris (Korinne's fiancé), died in a car crash, 4/20/2010, it's taken this long before I could rant!!! Thanks to these GREEDY (don't really want to say people)
So, when Chris died, The Sheraton went out of their way to help & comfort Korinne & Nancy, comp’d every night they stayed (and during the weekend, they comp’d them at a different Hotel), AND I highly recommend any future plans include the Sheraton, as ours will.) They planted a Memorial Tree with a BRASS Placard at the base of tree, ON their land to remember Chris.
The AIRLINES reimbursed us all ticket cost. Mine, Nancy’s, Son's & His Girlfriends’s, and then Nancy & Korinne’s on the way home.
The Moving company from Maui to Conifer, ONLY changed us COST (VERY, VERY FAIR), stuff was moved over the frick’in ocean.
D’Anelli’s Fought, and fought, (turned out that Korinne wanted to keep her dress), but the maids, & Nancy didn’t want them… NOTHING NO HELP, and sympathy, JUST $$$$$$. F**K THEM, and I want everybody to know… What a$$holes these jerk-offs are…
http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.de ... owlayout=0
AND TO SEND THIS BUYER BEWARE!

(edited) - I would like to add that we understand that the dresses where fitted, and that labor was involved. THE point is that they wouldn't even work with us.
I also did forget that THE Wedding Planner also, defunded us the FULL amount, that was NOT expected.

07 Jan 2011 14:16 #6 by TPP
Hope, nobody minds, but I'm also going to post the in the Campfire so more folks will be warned.

Also see that I posted the first post 2X, if a mod, would be so kind as to remove the second one, I thank you.

07 Jan 2011 14:20 #7 by TPP
BUYER BEWARE. You Think Wall STREET GREED IS BAD, It's NOTHING Compared to the GREEDY People that RUN d'Anelli.
PASS IT ON!!!!
I hope that NOBODY WILL EVER be treated as my daughter and family were.

I being the Dad Of course, would not get all the facts straight, but it here's the summary as I understand them (BTW, pictures, are on FB my daughter's profile)
As your aware Chris (Korinne's fiancé), died in a car crash, 4/20/2010, it's taken this long before I could rant!!! Thanks to these GREEDY (don't really want to say people)
So, when Chris died, The Sheraton went out of their way to help & comfort Korinne & Nancy, comp’d every night they stayed (and during the weekend, they comp’d them at a different Hotel), AND I highly recommend any future plans include the Sheraton, as ours will.) They planted a Memorial Tree with a BRASS Placard at the base of tree, ON their land to remember Chris.
The AIRLINES reimbursed us all ticket cost. Mine, Nancy’s, Son's & His Girlfriends’s, and then Nancy & Korinne’s on the way home.
The Moving company from Maui to Conifer, ONLY changed us COST (VERY, VERY FAIR), stuff was moved over the frick’in ocean.
D’Anelli’s Fought, and fought, (turned out that Korinne wanted to keep her dress), but the maids, & Nancy didn’t want them… NOTHING NO HELP, and sympathy, JUST $$$$$$. F**K THEM, and I want everybody to know… What a$$holes these jerk-offs are…
http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.de ... owlayout=0
AND TO SEND THIS BUYER BEWARE!

(edited) - I would like to add that we understand that the dresses where fitted, and that labor was involved. THE point is that they wouldn't even work with us.
I also did forget that THE Wedding Planner also, defunded us the FULL amount, that was NOT expected.

"Religion is control, faith is freedom!" - Steve Seidenfeld

"ACCEPTANCE, OPEN-MINDEDNESS, WILLINGNESS, HONESTY, LOVE, FORGIVENESS, HARMONY, TRUTH, FAITH, HOPE, LIGHT, JOY" - My Brother

TPP Post subject: Re: DON'T GO TO d'Anelli Bridals!!!!Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Posts: 1236 Hope, nobody minds, but I'm also going to post the in the Campfire so more folks will be warned.

Also see that I posted the first post 2X, if a mod, would be so kind as to remove the second one, I thank you.

07 Jan 2011 14:39 #8 by Local_Historian
Ahh, thanks for the elaboration.

Bridal shops are notorious for not accepting dress returns, especially after alterations. perhaps you can sell them online?

08 Jan 2011 02:48 #9 by V_A
Yes it was a tragic situation.

What would you expect the store to do? A product was purchased and altered. Should they eat the cost for your situation? The odds another wedding party would want the exact same dresses would be rare.

You received enough good will from others, why are you being a sour puss when one out of many didn't give you good will too? By your account you came out ahead $ wise. Suck it up.

10 Jan 2011 12:13 #10 by TPP
Good Point! Xmas P_rn, and we understand how business works, but as it is said a good experance with a business will usually generate that customer tell 1 other person of the good, and a bad experance the customer will tell 10+ about. We were more than willing to work with them, and I say again BUYER BEWARE.

And as far as The $$$ are consiered F**K-YOU! you heartles cur.
I would match rather have a New son-in-law, than any of the cash!

<edit> ya know I was going to come back, with something, but your just another waste of air that isn't worth my time. I pray that this Never happens to anybody else, but I know it will. God Bless you & yours!

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds