DON'T GO TO d'Anelli Bridals!!!!

10 Jan 2011 14:51 #11 by rldbailey
My heart goes out to you and your family over your tragic loss and we all understand your anger!

Unfortunately, I think any bridal boutique would have refused you a refund on the dresses since the dresses had been altered. If they gave refunds for every unfortunate event that occured that prevented a wedding from taking place, they would not be able to stay in business and the reality here is that they are a business, and unfortunaltely, as a business, they cannot run a business based on what could or could not happen. I'm sure this was outlined in your agreement with them prior to purchasing the dresses? Most boutiques state very clearly that once alterations are done, there will be no refunds. If the dresses had not been altered, I'm sure the outcome would have been more to your satisfaction.

Again, I am very sorry for your loss and wish you and your family all of the best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2011 09:49 #12 by V_A
Boy TPP, you think the world owes you something because your family went through a tragic situation. Seems like the world was very fair to you and you became greedy expecting even more.

I'm sorry you are still hurting from this tragic event and the only way to make yourself feel better is to yell at people and slam a business that did nothing wrong. Hopefully one day you will heal and your actions will match your words about being a Christian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds