Ion Detox Foot Cleanse

12 Jan 2011 15:22 #1 by TaspensOrganics
Ion Detox Foot Cleanse Benefits:
*Removes heavy metals *Increased oxygen in your body *Reduced unwanted fluid retention *Helps recovery from illness and injury *Immune system booster *Helps headache relief *Increases your energy *Improves your sleep *Helps with pain relief *and more...

How does it work:
The Detox Ion Foot Bath delivers enough of an electrical current through the array to generate positively charged ions that attach themselves to toxic substances. Negative charges neutralize the toxins that are then pulled via osmosis through the skin and out your feet. The positive ions being produced in the water raise the user's pH level to a more alkaline state, bringing the body back to a healthier balanced acid/alkaline state.

Ion Detox Foot Cleanse $35 each or purchase a package and save!
5 for $140 ($28 each)
10 for $245 ($24.50 each)
15 for $350 ($23.33 each)
20 for $420 ($21 each)

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
www.taspenshealingcenter.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Organics & Dragonfly Botanicals
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 303-816-0429

Taspen's Organics Yoga~Music~Healing
Email: info@taspenshealingcenter
Phone: 303-816-1246

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery
Phone: 720-305-9136

Address: 25797 Conifer Rd, #B130
Conifer, CO 80433

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2011 11:40 #2 by jsramsey
Replied by jsramsey on topic Ion Detox Foot Cleanse
Taspen's -

Are there any risks involved in the Foot Cleanse? Are there any health conditions that should be considered?

Thanks.

13 Jan 2011 11:46 #3 by TaspensOrganics
Great Question. There are no health risks to my knowledge, only benefits. The only thing I would say is that if you have big open wounds on your feet, you may not want to do it until they heal. I will run this by my wife and see if she has any other answers. Talk to you soon. Keith

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery

Conifer, CO 80433

13 Jan 2011 14:12 #4 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Ion Detox Foot Cleanse
I have to ask, how do the

positively charged ions that attach themselves to toxic substances

Why only the

toxic substances

? What are the

toxic substances

? Bad eythers?

13 Jan 2011 14:29 #5 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Ion Detox Foot Cleanse
Hubby was told by someone (not sure if they were a Dr.) that because he is on blood pressure medicine he should not do the foot detox.

What can you tell us as far as how it works with medications.

14 Jan 2011 13:46 #6 by TaspensOrganics
I always recommend that you consult with your physician prior to starting using the ion foot detox or any other program if you are pregnant, nursing or have any medical condition. As you begin to detoxify your body it is important to closely monitor your medications and the symptoms that you are using them for. For example, if you have high blood pressure and are taking medication for it and your physician clears you to do the ion detox foot bath, it is important to keep an eye on your blood pressure and work along side with your physician in making sure you are on the correct dosage. Sometimes your physician will need to adjust your dosages. Many prescription medications are synthetic and contain toxins so there is a possibility that the ion detox could pull some of the medication out of your system making the medication less effective. There is also the possibility that as you detoxify your body and balance your pH that your body will start working more optimally and you may not need as much of the medication that you are taking. This is why it is important to consult your physician prior to starting a detoxification program. There are many natural ways to work on improving and/or resolving medical conditions safely. If you are interested in learning more about that please contact me to set up an appointment for an herbal consultation, BodyTalk session or Bars session at 303-816-0429.

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery

Conifer, CO 80433

14 Jan 2011 14:21 #7 by TaspensOrganics
Ionic detoxification baths are a pleasant, non-invasive way for most people to detoxify the body. A computer program runs varying amounts of positive or negative current through a water bath. All you do is put your feet into the water and relax for 30 minutes.

While you are relaxing, the water will start to change color, and in a short while, you will see sediment accumulating. Believe it or not, this sediment and discoloration is coming out of your body! How is it so? The negative and positive ions attract toxins, and pull them out of you via osmosis. That is, when the water has a higher negative charge than your body tissues, positive ions will be pulled out of you and into the water. This is good, because heavy metal toxins have a positive charge, and this is a very effective way of cleansing yourself from heavy metal and other toxins. After a few minutes, the polarity switches to positive, and negatively charged toxins will be pulled from your body.

Different people produce different colors and sediments. With repeated treatments, you will see different colors and sediments coming from yourself. Sometimes an oily residue also appears on the water. There is a color chart that shows which which area is being detoxified. For example, black flecks indicate heavy metals, brown is detoxifying from the liver, tobacco and cellular debris etc.

The benefits of this type of foot bath include detoxification, stimulation and balancing of the body’s energy meridians, and increased cellular metabolic rates and ATP production. ATP is a natural body chemical that extracts energy from your food and makes it available for numerous physiologic functions in the body. Put simply, you feel great, sleep better, have more energy and an improved outlook on life. In addition, aches, pains, and other conditions may be greatly alleviated. If you see the sludge that this treatment produces, you will have no doubt about the effectiveness of this modality!

I was skeptical at first and ran the ion detox for 30 minutes with only our well water and it turned a very light orange color without any residue, then with distilled water for 30 minutes and it stayed completely clear (no change in the water color and no residue) and then with my feet in it and it was nasty! Now that I have been doing it more frequently, the colors change and there is much less residue in the water. It's great and I am loving it! I hope this helps you to understand how it works better.

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery

Conifer, CO 80433

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds