Ski for free!! Well, one of your group at least....

20 Jan 2011 15:50 #1 by Photo-fish
Shell stations have started their annual program with a few of the local ski areas to get you a 2 for 1 lift ticket. See the link below. The shell station in Evergreen is running this offer and I filled up twice already. I'll go a few more times and trade my vouchers in exchange for discounts at other ski areas with anyone interested.

http://skifreedeals.com/

DETAILS:
Buy 10 gallons of fuel at participating Shell stations and get a SKI FREE® voucher redeemable for 1 free lift ticket with purchase of full price adult lift ticket at participating resorts. Voucher available inside store.
*1 free lift ticket with purchase of
a full price adult lift ticket
One SKI FREE® voucher per fuel purchase. Limit one voucher per visit. Some restrictions may apply. Offer valid until April 17, 2011 or until ski areas close for season or otherwise noted. Not for resale. Not redeemable for cash.

Participating colorado ski area are:
•Copper Mountain - CO
•Crested Butte - CO
•Loveland Ski Area - CO
•Monarch Mountain - CO
•Winter Park - CO

Does anyone know of anyway to get a discount for Vail lift tickets without having to get an overpriced slope-side hotel room?
I am planning an outing end of March (Yeah Spring Break, I know) and I am looking for 2 days for2 people.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds