Compassionate Hearts Capable Hands

20 Jan 2011 16:28 #1 by comphearts
Compassionate Hearts Capable Hands is dedicated to assisting our mountain community seniors and adults live dignified and independently in their own homes by providing the highest quality of non-medical client care with the compassion, respect and dependability they deserve. For more information please contact us at .

“There are only four kinds of people in the world – those who have been caregivers, those who are currently caregivers, those who will be caregivers and those who will need caregivers”. Rosalyn Carter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2011 18:26 #2 by Norm
Are you a non-profit or are you For-Profit and the Seniors required to pay for your services? If they are required to pay, what is your rate? How long have you been in business? Do you have a website? I will be looking for care for an elderly parent in a couple of years. How do you compare to The Seniors' Resource Center and the Park County Senior Coalition?

21 Jan 2011 07:41 - 21 Jan 2011 07:45 #3 by Norm
Hmmmmm - weird - the post before this is gone now - ok, nevermind. lol

21 Jan 2011 07:42 #4 by comphearts
Compassionate Heart Capable Hands is a For-Profit business. Seniors/Adults are required to make payments for the services rendered. Our pricing is very competitive and our non-medical services are quite comparable to those offered by Senior Resources and Park County Coalition. Our website is in the final stages of completion and is expected to launch very shortly - the early part of next week.

I am the owner and operator of this new business. I am insured and bonded. I am a resident of Bailey and love the mountain community. I am quite serious and passionate about making a difference in our community specifically for those seniors and adults needing assistance to maintain living independent and dignified lives in their homes. I have great visions for this company and the impact it will make on the lives of our clients and their families. Please visit our website the early part of next week for additional information or contact me directly at . or 303.249.3110.

“There are only four kinds of people in the world – those who have been caregivers, those who are currently caregivers, those who will be caregivers and those who will need caregivers”. Rosalyn Carter

21 Jan 2011 08:26 #5 by comphearts
Yes, comparatively speaking Compassionate Hearts Capable Hands is similar to Home Instead. I am sympathetic and certainly appreciate how overwhelming it is to want to provide excellent care for an aging parent or loved one and due so at an affordable price. Unfortunatley, the prices you mentioned are competitve and seem to be industry standard. Just like providing child-care for our little ones it is important to hire a caregiver that is insured, bonded, has a good driving record and overall clear record to ensure the well-being of our loved one.

If your parent has Medicaid, Medicare/Medicaid or long-term care insurance it could be that they also have a diagnosis that would allow these insurances to approve services for a certain amount time during the week. Medicare alone does not cover non-medical care. Senior Resources does accept Medicaid and other long-term care insurance. Perhaps there are family members, friends, church volunteers or neighbors than could assist a day or two during the week to help offset this expense.

28 Jan 2011 08:41 #6 by comphearts
Our website is now available. Please visit us at [url=http://www.comphearts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.comphearts.com[/url]

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds