Zumba at Anytime Fitness

24 Jan 2011 13:29 #1 by anytime
To all of you Zumba fans out there...AnyTime Fitness has four Zumba classes a week and they are free to all AnyTime members! The drop in rate for non members is $6 per class, so by joining you get the best of both worlds! Full access to our 24/7 facility plus Zumba. Classes are Monday at 4:15/Tuesday at 5:30/Thursday at 9:15/Saturday 9:00. Also, the Look Good Naked Boot camp will be starting a new session in early March. Make that committment to yourself to be the best that you can be. Exercise is medicine. I recall seeing an interesting fact that if all the people on the five most popular prescription drugs exercised regularly and ate healthier, eighty percent of them could get off the drugs. To me, this is a no-brainer. The human body was meant to move and the facts prove it. So stop by or give us a call at 303.838.1130. AnyTime Fitness is located in the Conifer Market Place sandwiched ( pun intended) between Subway and Staples.

Also, rest in peace Mr. Jack LaLanne. You were truly an inspiration to many. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Feb 2011 07:48 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Zumba at Anytime Fitness
I have been hearing alot about Zumba and even seen a demo. I want to try this class.

[youtube:3mstcb1x]
[/youtube:3mstcb1x]

08 Feb 2011 11:19 #3 by anytime
Replied by anytime on topic Zumba at Anytime Fitness
Please..come on in and take a class...lots of fun. The classs hours are in this post!

25 May 2011 08:47 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Zumba at Anytime Fitness
I still have not had time to try this and I really want to.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds