Need your pictures for a free bag of Wild Flowers

26 Jan 2011 19:31 #11 by mountaindollar
WOW Loping great set of flowers there!!!!

I will also contact you when we get the new batch in so I can get you your free bag of seeds.

Love this keep the pictures coming!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jan 2011 19:43 #12 by LopingAlong
Kim, I would like to buy a bag as well, so let me know when they come in, how much they are and where and when to meet you or your hubby. Hope Joe is doing well with his one eye now!

26 Jan 2011 19:44 #13 by Mountaingirl
absolutely beautiful, thank you

26 Jan 2011 19:54 #14 by mountaindollar
Joe is doing great thanks for asking he has calmed so much you wouldn't believe it.

I know you bought bulk last year so email or PM me on how much you are looking for. They have not listed the prices this year but hope they are in line with last year. We had the bags for $1.50 which covered a 10 X 10 area and I am sure you can vouch for us this was close to 100% seed no fillers.

I wish my phone hadn't died as I had pictures of the containers we did as well as the area we planted and we did not get them planted until the middle of June.

We were gald to have the mild days this fall so we could enjoy all the different colors.

29 Jan 2011 12:35 #15 by BPlaza
Hi Kim
Are you going to post on here when the seeds are in?
I would like 10 bags.

Della
Bailey Plaza

29 Jan 2011 12:48 #16 by mountaindollar
Yes, I will be posting here as soon as they come in.

I will be bringing them in earlier than last year as I had many people request them early so they can start their pots inside.

With the last couple of days being so warm I have spring fever I know it is short lived but that is what makes living in Colorado so wonderful.

19 Feb 2011 18:02 #17 by mountaindollar
Well, it might be snowing but we have placed our order so we should have seeds within two weeks.

We are still offering a free bag of seeds for pictures so send them our direction.

I will let everyone know when they arrive!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds