Get a look at Inglenook Energy Center - Conifer, CO (Video)

07 Jun 2011 17:14 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Mike at Inglenook said there are a ton of videos on the Big Green Egg and how to's. I bet some of these will help you.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... n+egg&aq=f

I was amazed at how many people have one of these things and took the time to make a video.

Have fun....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2011 15:20 #12 by JMC
I smoked yesterday and slow cooked the best pulled pork ever, Easy! I need to work on my rub a little though.

08 Jun 2011 17:12 #13 by Blazer Bob

jmc wrote: I smoked yesterday and slow cooked the best pulled pork ever, Easy! I need to work on my rub a little though.

Are you practicing your double entendres, or is it just me.

08 Jun 2011 17:35 #14 by JMC

neptunechimney wrote:

jmc wrote: I smoked yesterday and slow cooked the best pulled pork ever, Easy! I need to work on my rub a little though.

Good catch1 I thought that would get by.

09 Jun 2011 13:44 #15 by JMC
Brisket this weekend, my pulled pork got great reviews. More fun than ........maybe not. Close though

09 Jun 2011 13:52 #16 by ScienceChic

jmc wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

Good catch1 I thought that would get by.

Nope, I just didn't want to get into trouble saying something totally inappropriate! :Whistle

I visited Inglenook on Tuesday and they were grilling the yummiest chicken, corn on the cob, and eggplant with tomato and mozzarella! Me and the munchkins got to have some, and the kids couldn't stop gushing how good it was (or asking for more!) - they were very gracious in feeding us! Thanks Inglenook!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jun 2011 20:11 #17 by CinnamonGirl
Those guys are Inglenook are just the nicest people around.

11 Jun 2011 12:50 #18 by JMC
Brisket is marinating , after a rub, will spend about 6 hours smoking tomorrow.

13 Jun 2011 10:31 #19 by CinnamonGirl
So how was it?

13 Jun 2011 13:30 #20 by JMC
Turned out really good , juicy , moist and tender. I need to keep perfecting it but my rub was a little salty.
I know double entendre's rule.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds