Dry Skin.

25 Jan 2011 11:29 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Dry Skin. was created by CinnamonGirl
I am really light skinned and have really dry skin and in the winter sometimes it just makes me miserable. Does Taspen's have any natural remedies. I use Dove right now and it helps. I would prefer to not even use soap if I could but I thought some oils might help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jan 2011 11:49 #2 by TaspensOrganics
Replied by TaspensOrganics on topic Dry Skin.
Yes, we have a lot of different things for dry skin. We make an all organic body lotion that is extremely moisturizing. I always tell people that you can literally eat our lotions, not that you want to but you could. There is only 8 ingredients in there which are Organic Sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, raw shea butter, organic aloe vera gel, Silver sol, beeswax, organic vitamin E, water and whatever essential oil you choose. We have lavender, lavender peppermint, and Sweet Orange. We also make a hand, foot, and elbow cream that is more specific for the deep cracks especially in the winter months. We also carry different sops that would help you too. Come on down and feel free to sample any of the lotions. Talk to you soon.

Keith

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
www.taspenshealingcenter.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Organics & Dragonfly Botanicals
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 303-816-0429

Taspen's Organics Yoga~Music~Healing
Email: info@taspenshealingcenter
Phone: 303-816-1246

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery
Phone: 720-305-9136

Address: 25797 Conifer Rd, #B130
Conifer, CO 80433

25 Jan 2011 13:32 #3 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Dry Skin.

Taspens Organics wrote: Yes, we have a lot of different things for dry skin. We make an all organic body lotion that is extremely moisturizing. I always tell people that you can literally eat our lotions, not that you want to but you could. There is only 8 ingredients in there which are Organic Sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, raw shea butter, organic aloe vera gel, Silver sol, beeswax, organic vitamin E, water and whatever essential oil you choose. We have lavender, lavender peppermint, and Sweet Orange. We also make a hand, foot, and elbow cream that is more specific for the deep cracks especially in the winter months. We also carry different sops that would help you too. Come on down and feel free to sample any of the lotions. Talk to you soon.

Keith

I can attest to that. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin but your moisturizing cream is fabulous and keeps my skin nourished for many hours. Thank you!

25 Jan 2011 14:24 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Dry Skin.
Thanks Taspen's. You guys are great!

15 Feb 2011 00:03 #5 by Malia
Replied by Malia on topic Dry Skin.
I love their lotion too :) they have a soap on a rope - trying to recall what it is made from - it is amazingly moisturizing.

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds