2000 ISUZU TROOPER LS

27 Jan 2011 20:37 #1 by navycpo7
Great 4x4. In great shape. The only items not working is the abs part of the brakes and the window on driver side. Can be fixed. Already fixed the passenger side. New widow bracket. Brakes work fine just not in abs mode. Automatic, 4x4(TOD) is by pushbutton, has a winter switch, when pushed does not allow rabbit acceleration, power button when pushed will allow you to spin wheels. AM/FM Stereo with 5 cd player. AC works great, just had egr valve replaced, transmission linkage redone, SUV is in great shape, well taken care of, had someone ding me on the rear passenger door that is it for problems with the body. Currently have winter tires on it, I drive it back and forth to work pretty much and that is it. Plugs replaced at around 150000 miles, oil changed about every 6000 miles, been using castrol high mileage snythetic. Asking 3000.00 Runs great, winter driving, push the TOD diagram shows you what is going on with the the 4x4 never had to use chains with it. Rear winshield wiper has own fluid tank. Spare tire cover is hard type with locking latch Currently 176000 miles, SUV has been taken care of.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds