TAX TIME

28 Jan 2011 11:57 #1 by MWMGROUP
TAX TIME was created by MWMGROUP
Hello Everyone,

It is that time of year when everyone rushes to gather their unopened "tax document" mail and think about their tax return.

If you are looking for an alternative to being represented as a mere customer number and are in the search for someone
other than a tax prep sweat shop, read on.

I have been actively engaged in the preparation of tax returns for 25+ years. I prepare the following types of returns:

1.) 1120 and 1120S Business Tax
2.) 1040 Individual Tax
3.) 1065 Partnership Tax
4.) 990 Non-Profit Tax

I am an Estate Planner, a Tax Mitigator (Planner) and consult in wealth planning strategies.

If you are looking for someone that is well rounded in their knowledge of the Tax Code, I invite you to give me a call to arrange
a complimentary visit.

Christopher
Mountain Wealth Management Group
(303) 816-6861

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2011 16:40 #2 by MWMGROUP
Replied by MWMGROUP on topic TAX TIME
February 15 is the magic day that IRS allows "itemized" filers to send in their return. If you would like to have a professional review your raw tax data and prepare your return maximizing all available deductions, please give me a call.

Your personal and/or business return will be prepared by an individual that is knowledgeable in Estate and Tax strategies. We offer a personal service unlike any big box/franchise name.

If you are an aviator, like myself, or a rancher/farmer, I know your profession well and can effectively provide good tax mitigation solutions for your needs.

Christopher
Mountain Wealth Management Group

(303) 816-6861

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds