PINE COUNTRY FEED - SALE

01 Feb 2011 12:18 #1 by PineCountryFeed
We have a few sales going on at Pine Country Feed

10% off all horse blankets - Weatherbeeta and Kensington
30% - 50% off clothing - Check out the sale rack upstairs. Lots of Great Styles left!
30% off selected Gifts and Home Decor - Two tables of sale items upstairs in the Gift Shop..lots of great deals to be had!

February is National Birdfeeding Month! 15% off all birdfeeders... free bird seed with purchase!

Valentines Day is almost here. We have a great selection of gifts for him or her! Free Gift Wrap with Purchase!

We have tank heaters and heated buckets in stock! Make sure your animals have fresh water to drink!

Hope to see you soon! Drive safe and keep warm!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2011 20:02 #2 by Mountaingirl
I was in PCF today to pick up some treats for my doggie. I am amazed at their inventory; quality & unique home accessories (if your a Cowboy/Cowgirl - yee haaa - you'll love it), belts, handbags like you've never seen, boots, jewelry, gifts, art, holiday galore stuff on sale, and the most fun inventory of women's clothing. I did come out with a bag of treats and a sexy out fit for me. They are expanding their clothing line with terrific western style. And the homespun friendly, family service is a warm welcome. Thank you Pine Country Feed.

Check em out, you'll be glad you did!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds