What is YOUR intuitive style? CONTEST!!!!

08 Feb 2011 18:52 #1 by Malia
CONTEST
The winner of the "What is your INTUITIVE style contest" will be presented with a framed "Painted Cityscape" giclee print (metallic fine art paper) 20x30, frame 24x36. This one can hang over your couch :) it is BIG :)

visit
http://www.StudioMalia.com

for more information

This painting hangs at Taspen's Organics currently... thru Feb 28 - contest deadline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Feb 2011 19:42 #2 by Rockdoc
Interesting topic for sure. Never thought about verbalizing my intuition, say verbalizing as that is my most effective medium of expression. Good luck. Will you post results of what people consider intuitive? I certainly liked your expression of it.

08 Feb 2011 19:47 #3 by Malia
oooo not just verbalizing :) it can be presented in any form you see fit :)

thank you for taking a look :) and yes, :) I will definitely post the entries ... one is a song, so not sure how to post that - but perhaps I will have it on my website :)

thank you again - wonderful to meet you
Malia

08 Feb 2011 20:00 #4 by Rockdoc
Understood. If I use your expression that intuition flows through you and as such finds expression in art, mine would manifest in words.
I'll need to check out your website more extensively. Never thought of myself as liking abstract art, but your abstract life art is fascinating.
Pleased to meet you too.

08 Feb 2011 20:04 #5 by Malia
I enjoy your words :) I am re-learning my words... you write very eloquently, would love to witness your manifestation. I hope if that comes to you, you will choose to share :)

thank you for the compliments also ;) my art is so much a part of me - so good to feel appreciation :)

Malia

02 Mar 2011 21:38 #6 by Malia
Winner will be announced March 8, 2011. :) ))))

02 Mar 2011 21:38 #7 by Malia
Winner will be announced March 8, 2011. :) ))))

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds