Blissful Yoga...

09 Jun 2010 09:10 #1 by RY
Blissful Yoga... was created by RY
We had a blissful yoga class (my students words) last night here at ROYAL YOGA, with open windows, listening to the birds and the rain - thank you to my wonderful yoginis for bringing in all that good energy!!!
you can see our "supported tree pose" pics by going to http://www.sophiasvibranthealthforever.com/YOGA.html (scroll down a little once you are on the site)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jul 2010 16:46 #2 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Blissful Yoga...
Come join us :heart: ALL LEVELS :heart:

:heart: Become more flexible, release stress and tension and make new friends :heart:

here is what some of my students have to say:

"The few weeks that I spent in Yoga greatly affected my life. I already feel more limber and flexible" (Wesley W.)

"Learning how to breathe correctly helped me relax, clear and steady my mind, improve my posture and correct my yoga poses. Being "older" and having arthritis just a few weeks of practicing yoga has made a huge different in my flexibility and pain relief" (Terese E.)

"I never thought that yoga was for me until I took your class Sophia. Now that I lost a lot of weight as well poses are becoming easier. Your classes have been very beneficial for me and I will recommend them to my friends and family. I feel my stress melting away every time I participate in your class, it clears my head of negative thoughts and gives me a sense of mental clarity. Yoga makes me feel so relaxed and centered, it is almost ridiculous" (Kevin S.)

for more information on classes please go to my website or contact me directly - I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds