A QUILT TOP SHOP & This'N That Gifts - FABRIC, GIFTS, QUILTS

26 Feb 2011 18:00 #1 by AQuiltTopShop
[center:2w1rhmjz]Hours: Tues 11AM-430PM
Wed-Fri 11AM-7PM
Sat 3-7PM (Sometimes Earlier)
CLOSED Sunday & Monday[/center:2w1rhmjz]

MY SHELVES ARE FULL.....I've run out of room. A little MARCH MADNESS tongue: ...Owner's Whim Discounts could be running rampant. (I'm in the shop Wed-Sat after 2:30pm) Quilting Treasures is overflowing and more still coming. 20% off Bolt Ends, Past Issues "Quilt Sampler" & "Quilts and More" magazines $5.50 (reg $6.99) or 2 for $10 full of lots of fun quilt & sewing patterns including tote bags, backpacks & pincushions. Things might get out of control...... come join in the insanity. :VeryScared:

This 'N That Gifts has local artists wares that would make wonderful, unique gifts. :thumbsup: Plus custom labels for candy bars, wine bottles or whatever you can think of. FREE gift wrapping available. Come Visit!

PS - Did you know there's a MaryKay consultant here too? If you need any wonderful MaryKay skin care or cosmetics stop in and we'll get them ordered for you. OR just sign up for the quarterly mailing of "The Look" so you can be in the know of the newest products OR go to http://www.marykay.com/jaburgess and place your order NOW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds