Nuttin' Personal :) (not a class, just sharing)

02 Mar 2011 21:53 #1 by Malia
Nuttin' Personal -
Taking it personally... becomes 1 gigantic block if you allow it. Ever heard the story about the father on the bus with his 5 kids? it is a tearjerker, so grab some tissues. This father is on a busy city bus with his 5 unruly, loud children who fail to notice the intensely disapproving looks and admonishments of the other passengers. Finally, after some time, a woman taps the otherwise oblivious man on the shoulder and asks him why he allows such behavior from his kids. He responds, "My wife, their mom... ummmm....died. We are going home from the hospital... and I am sorry." That was all anyone needed to hush and allow this man to feel his feelings, to allow his kids to run amuck since that was all they knew to do to move the energy. Anything like that happen to you? The behavior of the other becomes soooo personal that you cash in your precious energy and allow theirs to reside rent free? "No fair!" you scream.. to the very core of you. "I don't want you here. I did not ask you to be here.." And yet... you did. Law of Attraction says, yes - you did. What about your own kids? Ever start considering the rent that is not paid, the heating bill that stares at you... despite the fact that the heat is, yes... still on :) ))) and the turn to your otherwise innocent munchkin with distress in your tone. 'Why aren't your chores done?" "Why isn't your homework done".. and the list goes on and on. Think they take it personally? I bet they do - unless you have taught them otherwise. Feelings are just guidance, after all. It is good to allow them, but don't stop there :) In a world where reactions abound, and like ping pong, we play our feelings off of one another, again and again. What IF.... just for a moment, we "back up." When we are tempted with the greatest sense of urgency to hit back... we back up. Then, we back up again. until we are observers, rather than participants. It is then, we start to see the game and let the mind chatter get quiet. It is then the guidance starts to be heard between the lines, between the conscious talking and noise... it is between the beats. It is then we start to see the love abounds - and THIS is louder, broader than the noise :) This is bigger than the conscious patterns. LOVE too gets played back and forth and moves with contagion. It is then that the wall of 'taking it personally' can dissolve entirely, in the moment, without cause or fight. My battle is not your battle, unless you allow it :) My LOVE can be your LOVE -- if you allow it :) There are a hundred ways or more I haven't loved myself yet today - a hundred new ways for you to experience how I love me :) . It is truly all about gaining clarity and opening up a vibrational frequency that can remain clear. The blocks... those things we take personally... are our GUIDES.. consider them doorways that say... here I am, walk through ME... and gain freedom and ease. I am only a perception... your perception related to how YOU love YOU. So...doorway, gateway, block, when I release you... and move forward -- Nuttin Personal! :) I am here for joy and clarity. Why are you here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds