Smugglers Tavern

05 Mar 2011 20:43 #1 by mountaindollar
We were down in town today and had to stop by the store so we came through Evergreen.

We hadn't eaten much so we decided to give Smugglers Tavern a try and all I can say is way YUMMY.

It was happy hour so appetizers were 2 for 1, we got the mussels and the calamari with jalapenos yummy. The mussles were a huge bowl (at least 20 if not more) in a wine reduction sauce with garlic bread. Calamari was quite spicy be we like spicy and to me they tasted fresh not something that came frozen out of a bag.

With our appetizers we also had two drinks each (happy hour) and our final bill was $16.00 what a deal.

We will definate go back and try some of the other items.

Our service was also great!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Mar 2011 14:38 #2 by hvgal
Replied by hvgal on topic Smugglers Tavern
went there recently and our experience was the same!! I would drive from PJ to have dinner there. Way good.

06 Mar 2011 14:53 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Smugglers Tavern
I had some great oysters when they first opened last summer , good place and good prices.

06 Mar 2011 16:40 #4 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic Smugglers Tavern
Had late lunch there a month ago - felt the quality was not excellent. Ordered a plate of mixed seafood - was not at all what I typically find in volume or quality. Red Lobster is better - and that is a real dig. Probably will not return

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds