LOOKING FOR VEHICLE

09 Mar 2011 07:25 #1 by MoCat
LOOKING FOR VEHICLE was created by MoCat
I am self-employed and in need of a safe, reliable vehicle. The one I have now is in need of repairs that cost more than the car is worth. My car is not safe to drive (front end). I don't have much for a down payment but do have the ability to make monthly payments. I would also be able to trade housecleaning or pet sitting services. Please call 303.803.0569

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2011 14:13 #2 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic LOOKING FOR VEHICLE

MoCat wrote: I am self-employed and in need of a safe, reliable vehicle. The one I have now is in need of repairs that cost more than the car is worth. My car is not safe to drive (front end). I don't have much for a down payment but do have the ability to make monthly payments. I would also be able to trade housecleaning or pet sitting services. Please call 303.803.0569

I am selling a 2000 ISUZU TROOPER Just had the EGR FIXED, runs great it has 3 small problems that does not effect the operation of the car.

1. The car has ABS brake system but the ABS part does not work. Brakes work great.

2. Front rotors need replacing they are slightly warped. Leo at OMalleys tells me around 250.00 with pads etc

3. The front driver side window goes up and down but not the right way.

It has 177000 miles, is a 4X4 automatic. The 4X is push button.

Oil has been changed every 5000 miles. Asking 3000.00 but will go down to 2500.00

16 Mar 2011 19:55 #3 by MoCat
Replied by MoCat on topic LOOKING FOR VEHICLE
Still looking, as my car is not safe to be driving. But I need to be able to work so I am still driving it

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds