Talk at Aspen Creek Veterinary Hospital

22 Mar 2011 12:10 #1 by Shannon Harland-DVM
I would like to announce that we are putting on a talk at our clinic on Saturday March 26 at 4pm. It will be given by Anna Rosenberg DVM and is titled Toxic Plants and Household Toxins. Dr. Rosenberg is going to discuss how to identify the most common toxic plants to horses and livestock, symptoms to watch for and ways to eradicate the plants from pasture. She is also going to discuss the most common household plants and toxins that affect dogs and cats. For more information or to RSVP please call us at 303-697-4864. Hope to see you there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2011 10:37 #2 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic Talk at Aspen Creek Veterinary Hospital
Do you have any more talks scheduled? Thanks.

23 Apr 2011 15:30 #3 by Shannon Harland-DVM
We do actually have more talks scheduled. I can list them here and then post a reminder as each one gets closer. The last one we had was on April 16th and covered Canine and feline arthritis treatment and management options.
Here is a list of the talks we have for the next few months
May 21st at 4pm - Equine Dentistry with a live demonstration
June 25th at 5pm - Equine Nutrition
July 23rd at 4pm - Animal Chiropractic and Acupuncture
August 20th at 4pm - How to become a vet
September 10th at 4pm - Equine Arthritis and Lameness - understanding new treatment options

If anyone has any suggestions or groups that would like to organize a talk please let me know.

Thanks,
Dr Shannon

23 Apr 2011 18:15 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Talk at Aspen Creek Veterinary Hospital

Shannon Harland-DVM wrote: We do actually have more talks scheduled. I can list them here and then post a reminder as each one gets closer. The last one we had was on April 16th and covered Canine and feline arthritis treatment and management options.
Here is a list of the talks we have for the next few months
May 21st at 4pm - Equine Dentistry with a live demonstration
June 25th at 5pm - Equine Nutrition
July 23rd at 4pm - Animal Chiropractic and Acupuncture
August 20th at 4pm - How to become a vet
September 10th at 4pm - Equine Arthritis and Lameness - understanding new treatment options

If anyone has any suggestions or groups that would like to organize a talk please let me know.

Thanks,
Dr Shannon

Awesome, thanks for letting us know!

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds