Feet hurt, have you thought about Orthotics? GREAT DISCOUNT

29 Mar 2011 14:08 #1 by chirodrk1
These are great Orthotics!!
I'm offering a 20% DISCOUNT on Orthotic orders.

Read more below & watch this informative video, give me a call if you have any questions.

Many chiropractors would agree that the base of the spine is the sacrum. But many chiropractors would also say that the feet could be considered the base of the spine. Especially for those people who work on their feet all day long. I have included a very informative video this week about foot biomechanics and orthotics. There have been many people that have had bad experiences with orthotics such as, being too expensive and not performing like they were supposed to. I have found an awesome company to provide my orthotics for my patients. I have been trained how to cast patients feet and have provided many of my patients with custom fit orthotics that give great performance and richly enhance people's lives. As a chiropractor this is an area that I feel is very important to address. There are many people out there with foot or feet pain. Many of them do not realize how much their feet problems are affecting their knees, hips, low back and entire spine. It makes me wonder how many knee and hip replacements could be eliminated if we addressed the true problem of bad foot biomechanics.

[youtube:yp7qe0xn]
[/youtube:yp7qe0xn]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds